snail mail confirmation

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.

snail mail confirmation

Post by Guest » May 28th 2002, 11:00 am

today I've got the snail mail confirmation for my mscl dvd box order. took only 5 days from the US to Europe - hopefully the box itself will be delivered as fast as the letter ;-)

Re: snail mail confirmation

Post by Guest » May 28th 2002, 12:27 pm

I got my confirmation today too, although it was typed Friday, April 12th. Let's not hope they're this late sending out the set too :D

worldsapart
Between Names

Post by worldsapart » May 28th 2002, 6:42 pm

Yep, I got mine too. It was dated in April, but maybe that's just b/c they've been sitting on a desk somewhere waiting for some sort of official OK so that they could be sent. Let's hope the DVDs don't take forever to get to us.

Tracey

PS- any word on an official release date yet?

I mock you with my monkey pants

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » May 29th 2002, 9:35 pm

i'm hoping that i get a confirmation...i haven't gotten my order number yet...:( jason is taking care of it right now. thank god for him! :)

Jack
Yearbook Team

Post by Jack » May 30th 2002, 4:02 am

I also received the snail mail confirmation and it was dated April 12th.

Jack

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

In case you are wondering why they held them after printing

Post by Jason R » May 30th 2002, 7:11 am

There were about 850 unconfirmed orders (no one approving the charges)
There were about 530 declined credit cards.

Not out of the woods yet, but I'd say about 75% percent of the problems are taken care of. That's why I haven't been here much. Been drowning in emails.

Oh yeah, so why didn't they send the right away? Because now that they are going out, we get flooded with emails panicking that they did not receive them yet. At this point in time, I am not confirming whether a particular mail was sent, but I hope to update the AIM bot soon.

I will mention that they were mailed in my next mass email, in a few days. I am hoping that by the time I send it, most people will already have the snail mail, and it will reduce the number of emails to AU and to myself.

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » May 30th 2002, 1:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I received my confirmation via mail this week too. I was so happy!!! Can't wait for the "goods" to come.

luv
Socalledfan

"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."