To Danguy

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
socalledfan
Angela's best friend

To Danguy

Post by socalledfan » May 13th 2002, 3:47 pm

Danguy,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back after the cast and crew interviews and give us some tidbits!!! You are so lucky to have met all these people. Tell us about your meetings with them...pretty please with a cherry on top!

I don't mean reveal their interview answers or anything, just give us some info on how it all went. MY so-called life depends on it...or something.

"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: To Danguy

Post by danguyf » May 13th 2002, 7:53 pm

Here I thought this was going to be a danguyf appreciation thread.... =9

Uhm... I met the crew. They are very, very nice people. The cast meetings are still works in progress.

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » May 14th 2002, 9:46 am

Danguy...awww, I'm sorry I faked you out!!

Okay, I officially change this to a Danguy Appreciation Thread!

Danguy rules!!! He is the ultimate fan!!! We love Danguy!!!

:-) (How was that?)

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » May 14th 2002, 10:29 am

Will we all get appreciation threads????? Who's next???? I think I'm pretty neat. Yeah...O.K. Shut up loser! I think it IS apparent that Danguy is another champion of our cause. Kudos to him! May I also mention Oldguy? The Champion of the "REAL" MSCL soundtrack. ( I know Jack and others (socalledfan maybe) also put in alot of legwork on that one too.) Same amount of Kudos to Oldguy and crew! And I'd like to mention Sascha Beck (SAB) who always seems to do more than her share with little or no mention. (She fixed the chatroom! Yay!) Thanks! And of course M. Glenn is God around here.

So my feeling is, whatever happens, happens. K-man

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

K-man...Re: To Danguy

Post by socalledfan » May 14th 2002, 10:38 am

Hey K-man... I agree with all of the other kudos you suggested! We've got a pretty cool group here.

One thing though...I had nothing to do with the real MSCL soundtrack. It must have been someone else who assisted Oldguy. I can't take credit for that wonderful accomplishment!

;-)

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

My Mistake

Post by K-man » May 14th 2002, 10:58 am

My mistake. I thought I saw your name in some of those old posts when the CD-gang conjured up the idea. I'll have to go do some digging and get the right names.

danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by danguyf » May 14th 2002, 1:49 pm

It occured to me this morning that my post was a little silly. You all likely have no idea what I've actually done for this set! *lol* There's certainly no denying that to Jason goes the lion's share of thanks for this set.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » May 14th 2002, 4:56 pm

*grin* Thanks for the kudos! But I should add that I'm actually male :) (Yeah, "Sascha" is a name for boys in Germany :).

Note to myself: Don't forget to add pictures of the MSCL.COM project team to the site... ;-)

Jack
Yearbook Team

Re: My Mistake

Post by Jack » May 14th 2002, 5:46 pm

K-Man,

The liner notes to the REAL MSCL soundtrack also known as "The Complete My So-Called Life Soundtrack" state the following people contributed to the creation of the soundtrack. It mentions both real name as well as board name. Here, however, I'll only list the board name. Here we go: Emmie - audio quotes; oldguy - audio editor, compiler, recorder; Jack - jokes, moral support, and other fun (it doesn't mention that I also located and purchased a bunch of CDs that had the necessary tracks we needed); worldsapart - printer and brainstormer; angelika - idea to include audio quotes; mia - keeper of the mailing list; somamoons - liner note and design; and finally it goes on and gives a general thanks to everyone else who was on the mailing list (it doesn't list anymore names). I wish I could think of the others who were on the mailing list but alas my old brain, which is actually far older than oldguy's brain, is failing to retrieve the information. Yes, the sad truth is when I was the same age as Angela and company, none of the them were born yet; not even Jordan (who was left back - twice). Anyways, K-Man, I hope that helps you out.

Jack (who remembers watching the Viet Nam war on TV, the first moon landing, and JFK being shot. Okay, that last one's not true, but I was alive and playing with blocks on the kitchen floor when the news came over the radio, so sayeth my mom anyway. She said I was trying to spell 'conspiracy', but I couldn't find a 'P'. Okay. Gotta' go. Bye.)

P.S. When I was a kid, blocks were made out of real wood. And so were tinker toys and lincoln logs.

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Re: My Mistake

Post by K-man » May 15th 2002, 9:06 am

Thanks Jack! I also remember wooden blocks/lincoln logs. Leggo's were just getting popular when I was growing up. I think JFK and the moon were before my time but I definitely remember Viet Nam. Aaaaahhh the 70's.

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » May 15th 2002, 9:09 am

OOOOOOPS! My apologies to SAB! (K-man turns 10 shades of embarassed)

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » May 15th 2002, 4:18 pm

>< Note to myself: Don't forget to add pictures of the MSCL.COM project team to the site... ;-) ><

LOL. I've made the same mistake. Us ignorant Americans. Now I can never assume an American girl named Sasha is a girl.

- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » May 15th 2002, 7:39 pm

good thing to remember in aol chat rooms.