Questions for Cast?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Questions for Cast?

Post by danguyf » May 8th 2002, 10:14 am

It's that time again. I'm going to be interviewing some of the cast. Currently slated to appear are A.J. Langer, Devon Gummersall, and Wilson Cruz. Others may be drawn in at the last minute, as several other cast members will be in the vicinity.

Last time, interviewing the creators, I managed to ask nearly all questions posed in this forum. Have anything you'd like me to ask the cast? If so, reply to this post. All questions posted here by 8am EST of Friday 5/10/02 will be considered.

Re: Questions for Cast?

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 10:33 am

I'd like to ask A.J if the blonde streak in her hair was a part of her own style or if she was required to put it in for Rayanne's character.

gibsondr@hotmail.com

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » May 8th 2002, 10:38 am

Ask them what they think of BMG not realizing what they had in their archives. :-)

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 11:21 am

1) For A. J. Langer: do you think that Rayanne's story about her fear of darkness (in "Halloween") is real, or that she made it up?

2) For everybody: where do you think that each of your characters would be now? ("Now" meaning present time, seven years after the time of the show, when they are all in their early 20s).

Paulo.

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 12:04 pm

I would be interested in hearing some 'behind the scenes' info, perhaps some amusing tales that may have happened during filming.

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 12:11 pm

For everyone:

Thousands of fans from all over the world signed a petition to get MSCL on DVD. The show will live on forever. How does that make you feel?

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 1:00 pm

Could you ask Devon Gummersall if it's really true that he signed the petition. Did any of the other cast or crew?

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 1:06 pm

To everyone:
Do you frequently explore the internet? And did you visit MSCL.com at anytime? Especially did you read the fan-fiction? Is it sort of crazy to you, that so much people care so much about MSCL and its possible future?

When was the last time you have watched an episode of the series? What episode was this? And what's your favorite one?

Did you often met someone of the cast after the end of the series? Are you still in contact?

Thorsten

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 2:07 pm

Sorry, I forgot one.
To all:

If your character would be real, could you relate to it? Could you be friend with, or would you say her/him, that she/he should change something in her/his life?

Thorsten

somamoons
Overlooked Sibling

NT: I second this one!

Post by somamoons » May 8th 2002, 2:27 pm

NT

somamoons
Overlooked Sibling

Post by somamoons » May 8th 2002, 2:29 pm

For all the members: Why do you think the show died? Did anything "behind the scenes" contribute to the death of MSCL?

somamoons
Overlooked Sibling

Re: and another...

Post by somamoons » May 8th 2002, 2:33 pm

To AJ: Do you think Angela and Rayanne would have made up and become friends again?

To Devon: Who did Angela choose - Brian or Jordan? ;)

To Wilson: What happened to Rickie?

kali0927
Tino

Post by kali0927 » May 8th 2002, 3:36 pm

what (if any) of their own personality traits did they add into their character?

socalledfan
Angela's best friend

Post by socalledfan » May 8th 2002, 4:19 pm

Oh, this is the chance of a lifetime. I have so much respect for all three of the actors and their remarkable work on the show.

I'll limit it to one question per actor, some of which have a few parts.

For A.J.:

Rayanne was certainly a complex character to play. Despite her mistakes and various downfalls, there was a quality of goodness, strength and determination in her. What drove Rayanne, through good and bad, to do the things she did? And did you enjoy playing her?

For Devon:

In what ways, if any, did you identify with Krakow? Was adolescence as troubling for you as it was for Brian? Have you ever had an angst-ridden crush on someone?

For Wilson:

Rickie was such a great guy...the kind of friend everyone would like to have. The on-screen friendships were so convincing...did you bond as much with anyone offscreen? And who do you stay in touch with today?

To all three actors:

Thank you all for your incredible performances. I feel like I know these characters and this show has moved me in a way that would take years to describe. You are all "so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

Regards,
Elyse

rosegirl63000@yahoo.com

"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

richard
Liberty High Student

Post by richard » May 8th 2002, 5:37 pm

To all:

Did you find that you were typecast after MSCL and did that make it difficult to find work

To Devon G: - Did you find it at all insulting to be cast as the nerdy guy?

To Wilson: YOu have been doing some theatre since MSCL, which do you prefer - TV or theatre?