The Jason appreciation thread ;-)

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Our hero

Post by ClarenceWorley » Jul 13th 2002, 12:25 am

Thorsten wrote:We should revive that Jason appreciation thread...
With all the hard work and long hours he's put in, I sure hope Jason doesn't forget to nab a set for himself. :!:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 13th 2002, 3:46 am

dTheater wrote:Has the title of "First Tiger" been filled yet? Oh, wait, wrong club. That was Get Rid Of Slimy GirlS, I'm sorry.
Okay Hobbes, you're in like slim.

:)

If this keeps up, I'm going to have to make an actual list.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Re: welcome to the fold nostradamus!

Post by Nostradamus » Jul 13th 2002, 6:02 am

candygirl wrote:We just happen to have a vacancy for Court Astrologer. Unfortunately, due to our budget constraints you must provide your own menacing black cape. See if you can borrow one from Harry Potter.

:lol:

Welcome to the Brigade. Not the Bones Brigade :cry:

(I can't believe that Tony Hawk is still sk8ing!)

:shock:

unless of course we can find someone who is qualified for the post of Official SK8 or Die Goofy Foot.
I proudly accept my post! As per your instructions, my avatar now sports the Official Menacing Black Cape of the Court Astrologer (TM). My congratulations to First Tiger D-Theater :) . While I'm on the topic of Brigade business, is Candygirl the Brigadier or President and Dictator-For-Life? Hmm... Anyway, I will conclude this post with Maniacal Cackling, as is expected of someone in my cape: heheheHEEHEHAHAAHAHA-AH-HAAHAAHAAHAAA!!! NONE CAN STOP ME NOW!!! :twisted:

...ahem, sorry, power rush... I'll be quiet now :oops:

frail_bbeditor
Frozen Embryo

Thank you Jason

Post by frail_bbeditor » Jul 15th 2002, 1:15 am

When I heard that MSCL was actually going to be put on DVD I literally cried, tears of joy. Jason, you don't know how much I appreciate your hard work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Regarding problems some people may have had with their orders. I thought their might be a problem with my credit card expiring and I emailed them about the problem, it was answered with in a few days and they were nothing but curtious to me. Problem fixed. I'll wait another year if that is what it takes. I would have paid 250 dollars for the box set if that's the price they set. MSCL means the world to me and to see it being released on DVD is bitter sweet!

josh

kenickie
Three Rivers Resident

Jason we love you, Jason we do...

Post by kenickie » Jul 18th 2002, 12:58 pm

I always wanted to be a cheerleader (oo-er) so here we go...

Gimme a J
Gimme an A
Gimme an S
Gimme an O
Gimme an N

WHAT DOES IT SPELL?

JASON (imagine spinning girls, pom-poms and lot's of cheering!)

You are truly a star. :wink: :D
Let's make the memories that dreamers only claim,
But it's hard, when the world knows your name.

Mong Face

Jason X

Post by Mong Face » Jul 18th 2002, 4:38 pm

Did anyone actually go and see 'Jason X' at the movie theater? I'm curious to know if it is 'as good as' Mariah Carey's 'Glitter'.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 18th 2002, 10:37 pm

Of course that means you actually saw Glitter!

:shock:

kriddyboo
Three Rivers Resident

Post by kriddyboo » Jul 19th 2002, 12:58 pm

You mean SOMEONE actually saw glitter?

danguyf-forgot-to-login

Jason is...

Post by danguyf-forgot-to-login » Aug 1st 2002, 9:03 am

Jason is the only thing holding this project together. If not for his sheer tenacity and prodding, the various parties involved would never have kept talking and kept trying. He has done everything for this project.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Jason is...

Post by Jason R » Aug 1st 2002, 9:52 am

HAHAHA.

I guess what sometimes makes me feel hated in real life, helps in cyberland.

Before business school, I was a despised adjuster for State Farm Insurance. 'Nuff said. Then, when I went to business school I ran for school prez (the only time i ever had the inkling to do something like that). This committee of idiots wanted to impeach me because --well, basically because Clinton had recently been impeached and they had to jump on the bandwagon-- but the official reason was that I held a number of social events at the school with live jazz, wine and cheese. Oh yeah, and I invited faculty to these events. And since the committee never did anything, I organized everything without their involvement. This was some stupid thing like "the party committee." All they were supposed to do was hold social events. They never did.

I know that the impeachment thing sounds absolutely idiotic, but I will remind you that this is lame-o Rutgers Business School, where people sit around and bitch all day instead of doing anything.

Then they all bitch about how bad the school is when they can't get good jobs because they haven't done anything with their degree. 2/3 of them probably can't even balance their own check books.

In regards to this DVD set, it is easy to stand up for something when a lot of people support what you are doing. Even though I had been booted from BMG, I had a lot more clout with them thanks to the people I met through MSCL.com.

When BMG did not post a press release, it was the people on this board who called them incessantly until we got what we wanted.

Jason
danguyf-forgot-to-login wrote:Jason is the only thing holding this project together. If not for his sheer tenacity and prodding, the various parties involved would never have kept talking and kept trying. He has done everything for this project.

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: Jason is...

Post by Anakin » Aug 4th 2002, 6:17 am

I'd like to thank Jason for helping all MSCL fans and answering our questions and queries in this forum. If it's not Jason, I can't imagine how helpless and frustrated would we be....how could we deal with AU about over-charged, lost order, no reply from AU email...etc. Frankly, I'd never met such messy online shopping company. Hope we can get the DVD very soon! Starting from the very beginning when Jason try to make the production of this DVD happen, Jason's contribution to this project is mightly and uncountable.
Thank you very much, Jason.