MSCL BOXSET - SUPRISE!!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Joanna
Angela's best friend

Re: MSCL BOXSET - Date for Justin

Post by Joanna » Apr 20th 2002, 9:27 am

Hiya Justin,

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday - my server was playing up and I couldnt' get on-line. Anyway, the credit card people say that the amount was charged to my card on April 10th and then reached my account on April 12th. Hope this helps in your enquiry.

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

Joanna
Angela's best friend

STILL NO REFUND/CREDIT !!!

Post by Joanna » Apr 23rd 2002, 5:18 pm

Hi again guys,

Well it is Tuesday now and somewhere along the line I was told my credit card would be refunded by Monday at the latest - however it STILL HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED! May I remind you that this transaction was NOT authorised and the longer it takes you to sort it out the more interest I have to pay on my credit card account.

I haven't heard from anyone regarding this since last week and am now a little irriated.

Someone please get in touch and tell me what is going on.

Thank you,

Joanna

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

If you are going to post a complaint, it is fair that you...

Post by Jason R » Apr 23rd 2002, 6:15 pm

...also post when it appears that is was taken care of. I received an email from you stating that you did receive a copy of the invoice for the refund of the deposit, and I was CCed on a message stating that the balance was also refunded. Just updating the public record, lest people think I am not following up on this stuff. Jason

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Re: If you are going to post a complaint, it is fair that yo

Post by Joanna » Apr 27th 2002, 6:31 pm

Whoaaaaa - give me a chance Jase! I had actually just come on to up-date. My server has been a bit crap and chucks me off-line every five darn minutes. Yes, Jason you have been great in helping me sort this out and I have stated so many a time. I DID tell you I would wait a while after the invoice to give the card a chance to show the new balance - so that's another reason I haven't been on here!

Having had to e-mail people again I was refunded my money within a few moments - with word from Ross too - and you'll see that I have also just e-mailed you about the money I have LOST from the unauthorised transaction due to the differences in the exchange rate. So there it is - an update! You don't have to get so arsey you know, it wasn't my mistake - I am the one that has had hassle and lost out in the process.

danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by danguyf » Apr 28th 2002, 12:00 am

Jason could work faster if he didn't have to spend so much time replying to *you*. =9

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Apr 28th 2002, 11:55 am

I hate to admit this, but if this was handled faster, it wouldn't have been an issue. I just think that when a problem is sent to me via email, it is fair to give me at least a fighting chance to respond before posting them. Or if that is not possible, to post when there is a resolution.

In this case, though, I understand where she is coming from. I had also sent numerous emails to fix it.

Post by Guest » Apr 28th 2002, 12:59 pm

Thank you, Joanna for posting what was going on with you. I think it was important to let everyone know what was happened. I feel that your posts were helpful. And since the other side had a chance to respond to your posts, no harm was done. I am so sorry that you lost money. It is not fair since the charges were not authorized. Maybe you can talk to your credit card company about that. Good Luck.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Apr 28th 2002, 3:23 pm

UP YOURS! What is your problem?

I have never complained about Jason so you can shove your comments up your arse!
AU took alot of money off me UNAUTHORISED and so Jason had to sort it out - what the hell is wrong with that?

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Apr 28th 2002, 3:26 pm

A big thank you for your support :0) It is appreciated.

The other reason I posted the problems on here was, yes, because I thought it would back up my e-mails and initial complaint and so that others could see it but also because I wanted to show that my earlier concerns (that I was so critised for) were just.

Thanks again for your post.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Apr 28th 2002, 3:29 pm

Yes, Jason has been great in dealing with this issue (as I have said before) - I have not complained about him but after my initial post about the transaction (when I was in a rage to say the least!!lol) I had to keep the posts up to date - which I have.

Where is all this coming from? I was late up-dating a post - which I WAS going to do - and now I am getting flack for it again - from the guy that never seems to write a positive comment about anyone - arrogant sod (NOT you Jason).

danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by danguyf » Apr 29th 2002, 9:21 am

Easy now, dah-link, you have consistently taken everything I've said the wrong way. I was simply attempting to poke good-natured fun at you for your deluge <a href="http://www.mscl.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/ ... 5">here</a>. I will give up now.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Apr 29th 2002, 5:58 pm

Good. And don't call me 'dar-link' darling!

Now go away.

danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by danguyf » Apr 30th 2002, 10:30 am

I work here. Leaving is not so much an option.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Apr 30th 2002, 6:12 pm

Work where?

danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by danguyf » Apr 30th 2002, 10:02 pm

Here at MSCL.com, silly! I'm one of the people who runs the site.