impatient!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.

impatient!

Post by Guest » Apr 17th 2002, 5:50 pm

I'm dying here for some news, ANY news, about the dvd! I really have the patience of a two year old- are there any tidbits of information to tide me over? Jason, throw me a bone! :)

Meanwhile, what is the moment in the series you're most excited to see on the dvd? For me, it's when Rayanne and Angela are on stage doing Our Town. The tape I had that episode on got recorded over, so I haven't seen it for probably 4 years- I can't wait!

Colene
Overlooked Sibling

Re: impatient!

Post by Colene » Apr 17th 2002, 9:00 pm

We've all waited years and years for this, a few months isn't so bad ;) But I do understand..it's like waving a carrot in front of someone's nose, heh.

I'm dying to see the bonus disc...any behind the scenes stuff would be cool!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Throw you a bone?

Post by Jason R » Apr 17th 2002, 9:46 pm

I have a bag o' bones. unfortunately, waiting for BMG to ok everything for mass consumption. I guess I can disclose the following:

1) Lunchbox has been designed. Tres snazzy, if you ask me. Great use of Crimson Glow. ;-)
2) Beginning to record bonus material next week -the interviewees (plural)might have had something to do with creating the show. Hint hint.

Uh oh! The corporate goons are at my door! I've said too much! arwwwwwwwwwwggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Re: Throw you a bone?

Post by Guest » Apr 18th 2002, 10:12 am

Thanks Jason! I guess I can wait! :)

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Throw you a bone?

Post by dTheater » Apr 19th 2002, 7:45 pm

How about Claire Danes' screen test? And why not Alicia Silverstone while we're being greedy. That can't be too hard to get. Can it?

- jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com/