Questions about the DVD pre-order

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Questions about the DVD pre-order

Post by oldguy » Feb 12th 2002, 3:08 pm

Does anyone know:

How will the final order and rest of the money be taken? Will we be billed, or at some point will we be signing back on for the actual order? How long will it be before the DVDs are ready to be shipped?

Patrick

Colene
Overlooked Sibling

Re: Questions about the DVD pre-order

Post by Colene » Feb 13th 2002, 1:33 am

I think that another universe will just charge the rest of the amount on to your credit card when they're ready to send the DVDs.

Justin at AU
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Justin at AU » Feb 13th 2002, 5:47 pm

We will notify you throughthe email address you provided, the final dollar amount, you will owe for the DVD set with shipping. Then once you give us the okay, we will charge the card you provided for the Pre0Order deposit.

Justin

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Feb 18th 2002, 8:08 am

I too have a few questions - is the deposit fee refundable or is it an added cost on the total amount (ignore this question I have just read about it on the DVD website)? Also what payment methods will be available for UK buyers (credit card, money orders? - any fees for these?)? Any replies to these questions will be gratefully received - thanks everyone. Phew!!! - this is going to be an expensive venture!

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

Post by Guest » Feb 21st 2002, 4:43 pm

$99 isn't really all that expensive for a whole season box-set.

X-Files sets list for $149 and can be had at a discount usually for $99

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Feb 21st 2002, 7:15 pm

Anonymous, I wasn't referring to the box set itself - I was referring to the $20.00 deposit AND shipping costs to the UK. I am looking at about £100.00 to get it (about $150) and when you're not earning much THAT is an expensive venture!

Nevena
Tino

Post by Nevena » Feb 21st 2002, 8:13 pm

I think the deposit is included in the total price of the box set, not an extra payment in addition to it. It said on the website that you send in the $20 deposit and then they will charge you the remaining $78 or so plus shipping when it is ready to ship.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Feb 22nd 2002, 5:59 pm

Oh thanks for that, I read it as 'non-refundable' as in that's that :0) I will re-read but thanks for letting me know - it's made me feel much better about spending the money.

JOanna