Final action regarding outstanding AU claims.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Final action regarding outstanding AU claims.

Post by Jason R » Jan 20th 2004, 4:56 pm

Please don't post in this thread for followup and please don't email me (YET).

As with the initial AU complaints, I will be setting up a complaint form at my drygrass.com domain. It is not up yet so please don't post to the old form.

Within the next few weeks, I will email the mailing list, which is not very effective thanks to antispam measures that kill legitimate communications. Less than half are ever opened.

I will only be recording outstanding claims; DVDs, refunds or bonus materials. None of the other things promised by AU to stem the flow of cancellations.

After this, I will forward the data to IFCC, Attorney General, as well as AU.com to give them a chance to fix the remaining problems (it MAY be that they are in such disarray that they don't know what they've sent and what they've missed).

Once this is complete, I am not doing anything else - ever.

I don't want this to sound like a cop out, but there will be nothing else that anyone can do at that point but hope that either AU ships everything, or law enforcement cracks down on them. It's ridiculous.

I will send my mass email by Feb 6, 2004.

Jason