Bonus Disc Discussion (**OFFICIAL THREAD**)

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
danguyf
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by danguyf » Feb 4th 2004, 11:03 pm

I know I've stated it elsewhere, but let me do so again: the Bedford Falls "tour" was not intended to be a feature on the disc. I just wanted an excuse to walk around their office. Had I thought it would be used as a feature I would have been more thorough and more steady.

crispy
Nicky Driscoll

Post by crispy » Mar 30th 2004, 4:48 pm

I'm sorry I posted this elsewhere and then realized it really belongs in the official bonus disc thread and I'm more likely to get a response here... sorry about the repetition!

So is there any chance the interview on the bonus disc will be made available on this website? Because I cancelled my order with AU long ago, never got my money back, and now will never see the bonus disc, even though I paid for it. :(

I wish I hadn't cancelled my order. But I was so disgusted with AU and the way they were cheating people, I just didn't want them to have my money. Of course THAT was stupid of me, because I didn't get a refund anyway. So they DID get my money and I... got nothing to show for it.

If I hadn't cancelled at least I'd have a CHANCE of being one of those lucky people who eventually received their bonus disc (I don't really care about the lunchbox). Needless to say... I'm depressed and furious with myself.

I'm dying to see the interviews on this disc... I respect the creators of My So-Called Life so much... I'm very interested in hearing what they have to say. PLEASE can someone help?

P.S. I don't care how rough or "unprofessional looking" the interview may be...personally I think it's cool that it's unedited! Often I've watched interviews in making-of specials and thought about how I'd love to see the whole unedited interview in it's raw form. Anyway...yeah.

crispy
Nicky Driscoll

Post by crispy » Apr 3rd 2004, 8:47 pm

Can someone who has the bonus disc at least transcribe the interview and post that somewhere on mscl.com?

If I can't see the interview, I'd appreciate being able to read what Winnie had to say...

I beg you, lucky recipients of the elusive and rare bonus DVD...please help fans who weren't as fortunate as you!