LUNCH BOX AND BONUS DISC CAME!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
VerucaSalt
Tino

LUNCH BOX AND BONUS DISC CAME!!

Post by VerucaSalt » Oct 9th 2003, 4:29 pm

OMG...little did I know a package was coming today ...but the lunch box and bonus dvd did come today via regular mail!!!!! i am in awe....what the hell..i cant believe after all this time..finally!!!!!!! dvd contains interview with marhall herskovitz winnie holzman and ed zwick with a tour of bedford falls.

-Adam

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Oct 9th 2003, 4:34 pm

What part of the country do you live in Verucasalt?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 9th 2003, 4:44 pm

VerucaSalt's location is listed as California (look under his username, right beneath # of posts).

Interesting that they were sent through regular mail. You'd think Ross would want to send them UPS again to make sure that none of us would say, "I never got it." Because none of us would commit mail fraud by claiming the package never arrived when we in fact have our bonus materials - we leave the fraud up to AU. Maybe he just didn't want to get inundated by calls from customers asking for their tracking numbers.

ETA: I am moving this thread to the AU DVD forum and closing the thread since we have the Official Bonus Materials Thread there.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?