AU Bonus Materials Discussion (**OFFICIAL THREAD**)

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Tuesnightspecial
Tino

Post by Tuesnightspecial » Mar 27th 2004, 5:43 am

Well that gives me hope - I got the same email on the 10th March and I still haven't received anything but I am in the UK. So if they only just reached Toronto - patience is necessary.

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Mar 28th 2004, 12:59 pm

Bonus material received in Philadelphia on March 26th.

Although I doubt my location matters because there's definitely no method to how they're shipping these. I think they just hoped everyone would forget.

On February 25, I forwarded a copy of AU's original mass e-mail about the bonus material back to them simply stating that I was still waiting for it 5 months later. The e-mail address I sent to was dvdsupport@anotheruniverse.com

However, it wasn't my first e-mail to that address, so why that one did it, I don't know. But like I said, it definitely seems like they'll only send the stuff out if they're reminded several times.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

Jill-o
Frozen Embryo

Post by Jill-o » Apr 5th 2004, 12:29 am

I just sent an email to dvdsupport@anotheruniverse.com and customerservice@anotheruniverse.com and both came back saying that my email couldn't be sent to those addresses. Have they taken down their email???

now i fear i will never receive the lunchbox and bonus disc

at least i got my double charge back though

~Jill

Naomi
Jody Barsh

Post by Naomi » Apr 12th 2004, 11:10 am

I still haven't received mine. My original DVD got send to my university address. But I send an e-mail to the guy in charge, Ross something, giving him my change of address. He e-mailed me back that it was fine, and also assure me that I would not be charged another £30 for shipping as it all counts as one parcel. But now it's 12th april and I'm getting worried if most people have received their bonus DVD and I am still waiting. If it got send to my uni address by mistake then it wouldn't be forwarded to me :cry:

CJ
Frozen Embryo

Post by CJ » Apr 13th 2004, 7:56 pm

i live in Florida and havent seen any bonus stuff either...and with the news of Ross' arrest i dont think i will ever get them :cry: .

Tuesnightspecial
Tino

Post by Tuesnightspecial » Apr 15th 2004, 3:27 am

:shock: I have received my bonus materials in the UK this very morning. Never thought I'd see the day! Finally! Its going on ebay though to see if I can recoup the customs costs from the original sending of the DVDs debacle. In case anyone is interested, the customs note on the lunchbox was marked $0 so no customs to pay on that.