An alternative to emailing me.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

An alternative to emailing me.

Post by Jason R » Aug 7th 2003, 11:21 pm

Well. . .courtesy of AU's most recent email promising the lunchboxes would be sent last week, I am once again getting emails asking where people's lunchboxes and bonus discs are.

As a reminder, my email is rosenfeld@drygrass.com, but I've also begun using zero-latency videoconferencing to communicate with several of my clients. I figured it might be fun to virtually "meet" with some of the people who have been emailing me for the last 18 months.

The service that I use is called http://www.sightspeed.com. It runs on PCs with 700 mhz or more, and it is also coming to OS X and Linux. It does require a broadband connection at this time. It is a free download.

I have a paid account, so it is free for you to contact me. Just use my "rosenfeld@drygrass.com" email to add me to your contact list. I've already met with a couple of people from here, and it was cool to finally put faces with names.

Best
Jason