More Ross Rojek securities fraud. This time Quebec!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

More Ross Rojek securities fraud. This time Quebec!

Post by Jason R » Jul 24th 2003, 1:34 am

Martin Pierre might like this one.

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 8%26sa%3DN

original link:
http://www.canlii.org/qc/jug/qccvm/2001 ... 10013.html
(in french)

reminder, easydvd.com was found to be one of Ross Rojek's other scams from a Chicago Order of Prohibition. Ross is not named on this page, but EasyDVD.com, a company based out of Sacramento, is named.

MartinPierre
Yearbook Team

Post by MartinPierre » Jul 24th 2003, 8:24 am

Cool !!!

It's sad he isn't mentionned tought...

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Re: More Ross Rojek securities fraud. This time Quebec!

Post by Chase Cat » Oct 1st 2003, 7:12 am

Jason R wrote:reminder, easydvd.com was found to be one of Ross Rojek's other scams from a Chicago Order of Prohibition. Ross is not named on this page, but EasyDVD.com, a company based out of Sacramento, is named.
I know it's old news, but I feel a little bit better, because of the official confirmation I've found.

The Order of Prohibition was mentioned in the Security Bulletin of the state Illinois. See page 3 of PDF-file here.

They have also prohibited Comics & Comix, Inc. AND finally named Mr. Ross A. Rojek!

I'm seriously curious for what the "A." stands. I would know a nice word :twisted:.
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Chase Cat » Oct 1st 2003, 1:26 pm

If you add the following post from Jason (see here posted on October 12, 2002) to the securities issue of Comics & Comix it begins to make sense:
From my perspective, all that AU had to do is to actually produce and sell the DVDs. If they did that, they would have made a very admirable profit. They did not have to play games. They could have had a whole new line of products (DVD box sets ot niche snows).

I should add that, back in July, I demanded proof that AU had the funds for this project. Ross missed the deadline and I was about to mass mail everyone saying that Ross did not have proof of funds. Then, suddenly at about midnight, my time, he faxed a statement from Bank of America. The statement showed $180,000, which was enough to complete the set. I just looked at that statement again. It is for "Comics and Comix" and according to his CMIH message boards on Raging Bull and other financial sites, Comics and Comix was supposedly outside of the umbrella of CMIH.
It seems like Ross shuffeled around this big black hole of financial disaster from one of his companies to another(universe). He had to back the securities at C&C with the $180,000, if he wanted to limit his fraud on this front. So he had to "take" it from his current customers. Apparently this didn't work out quite well. In November 2002, he received the Order of Prohibition for C&C. From Ross' sight not that bad, at least he wasn't send to prisson. And the screwed customers aren't as organized as the Securities Dept. of Illinois, which sat him in the neck.

Maybe the widespread customers will give up one day. I guess, like Jason said before, he's buying time on and on. So I guess, he will send us emails with delivery and refund promisses until the end of world.
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: More Ross Rojek securities fraud. This time Quebec!

Post by lance » Oct 1st 2003, 3:19 pm

Chase Cat wrote:
Jason R wrote:reminder, easydvd.com was found to be one of Ross Rojek's other scams from a Chicago Order of Prohibition. Ross is not named on this page, but EasyDVD.com, a company based out of Sacramento, is named.
I know it's old news, but I feel a little bit better, because of the official confirmation I've found.

The Order of Prohibition was mentioned in the Security Bulletin of the state Illinois. See page 3 of PDF-file here.

They have also prohibited Comics & Comix, Inc. AND finally named Mr. Ross A. Rojek!

I'm seriously curious for what the "A." stands. I would know a nice word :twisted:.
:shock:

I really, really need to stop being surprised by the antics of Ross, but man is he out to banned from commerce worldwide?

He just doesn't stop.

Now would be a good time to do a picture of Ross as the Energizer Bunny.

LanceMan

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

The dog ate the lunchbox.

Post by Jason R » Oct 1st 2003, 5:07 pm

In case people wonder why I've been quiet about this lately, an excuse that Ross has given to people is that he is trying to fix everyone's problems but that I am somehow am working against him to ensure that he fails.

My feeling is that he occasionally says that the product is on its way because it makes it look like they are trying. Under most circumstances, when someone tries for this length of time, he receives an "A" for effort. In this case, however, I wonder who he really thinks he is kidding.

I'm kind of fed up with law enforcement at this point. In fact, I'm kind of fed up with the whole mess. If these promised items and refunds are not sent soon, there may be nothing left to do but place a few trade ads and let this asswipe get away with felony theft.

So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Post by So-Called Loon » Oct 12th 2003, 2:27 am

Crap! How big a hole (canyon) does this jerk have to dig before authorities take notice?

Normally i believe in the "What goes around, comes around" bit, but this is one slippery eel we've got here.

Though it may not be the biggest deal in the world, aren't there mountains of evidence that could be used against him by now?

In fact, it seems like this place is becoming a clearing house for references to it!
Been a member since sometime BR (before Ross)