anyone else not get a refund form?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
dsledman
Tino

anyone else not get a refund form?

Post by dsledman » Mar 13th 2003, 10:52 pm

has anyone else still not gotten a refund form from them yet? i sent the email back to them the day i got it with my info, but i have yet to see a refund form show up in the mail? any ideas on what i should do now?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Mar 13th 2003, 11:22 pm

Here is a little insight on how Ross operates.

SOME people will get forms.
SOME people will get refunds.

That way, when questioned he can always answer that he is in the process of "dealing with it."

Law enforcement has taken notice. It's not like TV where everything is resolved in 52 minutes. All that I ask is that if you have not already submitted a complaint to the IFCC, that you should do it and be counted. It DOES make a difference.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: anyone else not get a refund form?

Post by fnordboy » Mar 13th 2003, 11:30 pm

dsledman wrote:has anyone else still not gotten a refund form from them yet? i sent the email back to them the day i got it with my info, but i have yet to see a refund form show up in the mail? any ideas on what i should do now?
I also never got my refund form in the mail. I figure I will give them another week before I start emailing them daily/hourly.

henrik
Nicky Driscoll

Post by henrik » Mar 14th 2003, 4:12 am

I answered AU's email the same day as I received it, and got my refund form last friday (and sent it back yesterday). In other words: it took some time.

blue_moon_34
Nicky Driscoll

Post by blue_moon_34 » Mar 15th 2003, 2:15 pm

i still haven't received my refund form in the mail and i also replied to their email the second a got it. this is such a pain.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Mar 15th 2003, 2:49 pm

Again, here is a little insight on how Ross operates.

SOME people will get forms.
SOME people will get refunds.

This is how he blows smoke. People calm down because they think things are finally being fixed. Although, with us, I don't think we believe anything, so I don't think it will have the desired calming effect.

What will have an effect is law enforcement's involvement, and there is some movement (finally!) in this area.

So-Called Loon
Angela's best friend

Post by So-Called Loon » Mar 18th 2003, 3:33 pm

After waiting ages for a so-called refund form, i replied to the email with:

Is this to take place within my lifetime?

Maybe just coincidence but i got the form a few days later. That was a couple weeks back, however. Image

I've not seen any sign of the refund itself, so i am now going to proceed to annoy them as much as possible.

Just to be a pain, i keep reminding them about all the other promised stuff, vis a vis, contents of Ross's post here.
Been a member since sometime BR (before Ross)

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Mar 18th 2003, 6:45 pm

Is this to take place within my lifetime?
That perfectly crafted sentence was priceless. Pretty much summed everything up.

Gary

Tapp_Darden
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Tapp_Darden » Mar 25th 2003, 12:29 pm

I responded the second I got the email....

However, I reponded to the wroung email address. I just hit reply like they said to. (the Mscldvd one)

But, I guess they wanted it to go to the costumer service address. errg, how hard is it to proofread what you write?
So I yelled at them and they said that it is on the way.
So, no I still have gotton my refund.