Please post here if you have received a refund...

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Please post here if you have received a refund...

Post by Jason R » Feb 26th 2003, 3:52 pm

...since the latest AU mass mail went out.

Thanks.

Another survey coming soon when I get back to NY next week.

Jason

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Feb 26th 2003, 9:04 pm

don't all respond at once... :?

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Feb 26th 2003, 9:08 pm

jason wrote:don't all respond at once... :?
LOL!

AnotherUniverse Customer Service: So quiet you can hear a pin drop...

:wink:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Flagg
Tino

Post by Flagg » Feb 28th 2003, 3:33 pm

I'm still waiting on the form, which is obviously just yet another delaying tactic. Why couldn't they email it and have us print it and mail it back?

Why do they even need this claim form in the first place? They have all the info they need. Just another delaying tactic, and we'll never see any money.

digs0
Frozen Embryo

Received rebate check Saturday, March 8, 2003

Post by digs0 » Mar 8th 2003, 10:02 pm

I have in my hands a check for $115 from American Entertainment Group, LLC/DBA Comics & Comix. I went through the process of filling in their rebate form, including my order number and my original credit card number (the card has since been cancelled, but even if it hadn't been, I would have given them the number, because this time I'm highly wary, and if there had been any unauthorized charges, I would have notified my bank immediately).

Thanks to Jason and everyone who's made noise about this. I'm assuming that the check won't bounce. I haven't deposited it yet, but I'll post a follow-up when it clears. Maybe the new owners are on the up and up?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Mar 8th 2003, 10:52 pm

New owners? LOL

Same lousy owner. I guess he just realizes that his only slight chance of staying in business and staying out of jail is to give back the money he *cough* borrowed.

And we'll make him miserable until every last dollar is refunded and every friggin' lunchbox is shipped out.

Congrats on the good news.

Jason

janita
Nicky Driscoll

Post by janita » Mar 9th 2003, 12:55 am

My refund check arrived yesterday - from the American Entertainment Group LLC also.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

refund

Post by lance » Mar 9th 2003, 10:41 pm

janita wrote:My refund check arrived yesterday - from the American Entertainment Group LLC also.
Cool.

I am glad that you got it. Please let us know when the check clears with your bank.

Best,

Lance Man

Rainbow Brite
Tino

Post by Rainbow Brite » Mar 12th 2003, 8:52 pm

Hello, I just wanted to post that I live in Montreal, Canada, and today I received the shock of my life...a check from MSCL Refunds for 99.98$. I mailed off my refund request form with photocopies of my charges, etc. just over a week ago. I went to my bank and cashed it but I will not know if will actually go through for thirty business days so until then I am crossing my fingers that it does not bounce. I also wanted to say thank-you for all the people who made a fuss . Here's hoping to everyone receiving checks and them not bouncing!

digs0
Frozen Embryo

Post by digs0 » Mar 13th 2003, 11:51 am

My check has cleared. Hallelujah.

killjoykg
Tino

refund checks...

Post by killjoykg » Mar 13th 2003, 12:41 pm

Can the people who are receiving refund checks please state what bank they are drawn from? I would like to see if they are all coming from the same bank and which one(s). I am hoping they have that bank where I live so I can cash my check (high hopes that I get one) directly.

DoubleBilled
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DoubleBilled » Mar 15th 2003, 1:14 pm

Well back in the day (it's been so long I can't remember) I filed a charge back with my CC company. They refunded the double charge, and have never put it back, or told me anything about it, so I assume it was taken care of a long time ago.

But...

I DID pay $100+ for a DVD set, bonus disk and lunchbox. If those things do not come, I will file everything I have to to drudge my case back up again to get what I paid for.

db

luvsmacca
Frozen Embryo

Got a refund

Post by luvsmacca » Mar 21st 2003, 3:32 pm

Jason
Got my refund in the mail yesterday
I almost fainted when I saw what it
was!

Erin

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

check

Post by lance » Mar 21st 2003, 11:45 pm

digs0 wrote:My check has cleared. Hallelujah.
Great News! :D

Best,

Lance Man

fluxit
Tino

No rubber checks please!

Post by fluxit » Mar 22nd 2003, 5:49 pm

Today I received my refund check. It has only been 8 months since Ross & Co. took my money without permission. Now THAT is service.

--Lee