Page 1 of 1

Does anyone know how to contact the lunch box distributor?

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 3:53 pm
by Sammi
I know that we will probably never see them, but I am curious to see if they are finished yet.

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 4:38 pm
by fnordboy
Well the company's name was GWhiz (i think). I am sure they have a website somewhere out there with contact info.

In fact I think Jason may have posted a link to their site way back. Try doing some searching.

Or find a post by that Robert guy, if he was who he said he was you might be able to contact him.

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 4:40 pm
by Jason R
robert@gwhiz.com

you're welcome. :)


fnordboy wrote:Well the company's name was GWhiz (i think). I am sure they have a website somewhere out there with contact info.

In fact I think Jason may have posted a link to their site way back. Try doing some searching.

Or find a post by that Robert guy, if he was who he said he was you might be able to contact him.

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 4:46 pm
by Natasha (candygirl)
Robert and another GWhiz employee (vrknight) both posted here, but neither left an email address in their profiles.

The only information I found on the internet was a physical address and phone number, but no website.

G-Whiz
14732 Lull Street
Van Nuys, CA 91405
818 997-7300

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 5:07 pm
by Sascha (sab)
candygirl wrote:but no website.
http://www.gwhizonline.net/

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 5:36 pm
by Jason R
Just spoke with Robert. The lunchboxes are pretty much done, and being quality control reviewed, etc.

They will probably be shipped out in the next week or 2. After that, allow another 3-4 weeks for shipment to the USA.

After that, allow God knows how long for AU to get off their asses and mail them to you.

Just telling it like it is, and telling you what AU should be communicating to you. I do not stand behind this projection. I am just passing along a message.

Perhaps the AU site should stop predicting a mid-December ship date. Just a suggestion. Because I love AU so.

Jason

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 8:06 pm
by Natasha (candygirl)
sab wrote:
candygirl wrote:but no website.
http://www.gwhizonline.net/
Damn google - they gave me a website for a music company at http://www.gwhiz.com (I found the phone number using http://www.whitepages.com)

Just goes to show you really CAN find anything on the internet - if you know where to look.

:wink:

Posted: Dec 17th 2002, 9:08 pm
by Anakin
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:After that, allow God knows how long for AU to get off their asses and mail them to you.
I think they will not mail the lunchbox until the production of the bonus disk is finished. And again, no one knows when will the production of the bonus disk be finished, right?

Posted: Dec 18th 2002, 2:43 am
by fnordboy
Anakin wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:After that, allow God knows how long for AU to get off their asses and mail them to you.
I think they will not mail the lunchbox until the production of the bonus disk is finished. And again, no one knows when will the production of the bonus disk be finished, right?
Hard to produce something with nothing on it.

Posted: Dec 18th 2002, 10:09 am
by pgh kenny
Haven't you heard? The bonus disc is a hot tea coaster. It comes complete with special labeling: "Memorex CD-R Is it live? compact disc Recordable" Your not supposed to put it in your dvd player or computer!

Seriously, the only way we are ever going to have bonus materials is if we bootleg, errr, share them ourselves. However, since no one probably has anything worth sharing, I guess we'll just have to settle for blank tea coaster discs.
fnordboy wrote:
Anakin wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:After that, allow God knows how long for AU to get off their asses and mail them to you.
I think they will not mail the lunchbox until the production of the bonus disk is finished. And again, no one knows when will the production of the bonus disk be finished, right?
Hard to produce something with nothing on it.

Posted: Dec 18th 2002, 1:05 pm
by crimsonglowgurl
i will kill myself if people start getting lunchboxes before i get my frickin DVD's...
word

Posted: Dec 19th 2002, 4:44 am
by arteitle
crimsonglowgurl wrote:i will kill myself if people start getting lunchboxes before i get my frickin DVD's...
word
Please don't! You have so much to live for!!

Aaron T.

Posted: Dec 19th 2002, 5:23 pm
by crimsonglowgurl
arteitle wrote:
crimsonglowgurl wrote:i will kill myself if people start getting lunchboxes before i get my frickin DVD's...
word
Please don't! You have so much to live for!!

Aaron T.
hehe all is well Aaron, the dvd's have arrived! wahoo! now its time for me to check out all the lunchbox and bonus disc forums, since im not bitter anymore :wink: