How long do packages stay in Richmond, CA for????

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
ZabbieGurl
Tino

How long do packages stay in Richmond, CA for????

Post by ZabbieGurl » Dec 14th 2002, 12:39 pm

:?: I'm sure others have posted about this before, when they all were expecting their packages. But I had zero luck in finding anything regarding this. I am one of the "late" receivers of the set, since AU never shipped mine out until I contacted them this week. NEway, it has been sitting in Richmond, CA since Wednesday. Is this like a hub for packages???? And how long does it take to actually leave Richmond? UPS claims the delivery date will be Wednesday of next week. It just seems like the package has gone nowhere, and hasn't made it's way over to the east coast yet. :?:
This whole day has been... one long thing that makes no sense.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 14th 2002, 11:30 pm

Does your tracking info say Billing Received? If so it means that AU still hasn't physically brought the package to UPS or UPS hasn't come to pick it up.

Give it a few days, and then try (HA!) to contact them and bitch and complain...maybe it will light a fire under their ass briefly.

ZabbieGurl
Tino

Post by ZabbieGurl » Dec 15th 2002, 1:35 am

fnordboy wrote:Does your tracking info say Billing Received? If so it means that AU still hasn't physically brought the package to UPS or UPS hasn't come to pick it up.

Give it a few days, and then try (HA!) to contact them and bitch and complain...maybe it will light a fire under their ass briefly.
It said my package was "In Transit" since Friday. Here's what I got:

Dec 12, 2002 3:59 A.M. RICHMOND, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
3:02 A.M. RICHMOND, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
12:22 A.M. SACRAMENTO, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
Dec 11, 2002 9:11 P.M. SACRAMENTO, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
5:06 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

It went from "Billing info received" to "In Transit" on Friday. Hmmmmm.

Something funny. I'm a college student, and I go on my winter break starting the 18th (for 4 1/2 glorious weeks). Anyway, receiving my package from AU seemed hopeless, so I ordered a backup copy from Deep Discount...and in like less than a week, it's already at my house!!!! My mom was like, "Yeah, you got your DVDs here." And to think, I ordered it on Tues, Dec. 10...and it took 4 days to get to my home!!!! NEway, just thought I'd share.

~out~

bluemmsrule
Tino

how long it stays in richmond

Post by bluemmsrule » Dec 15th 2002, 1:42 am

My package stayed in Richmond for 6 days. But arrived within 10 days. FYI, I also live on the east coast in South Carolina. I also thought it was going nowhere but eventually it turned up in North Carolina. Then to me the next day.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 15th 2002, 1:44 am

Well I would say in a bout 2 days it should show up somewhere on the east coast. Im in NJ and my order also seemed to stay in Richmond forever but it is literally on a truck traveling cross country. So it isnt stopping anywhere to get scanned.

Atleast you got a set :)
ZabbieGurl wrote:
fnordboy wrote:Does your tracking info say Billing Received? If so it means that AU still hasn't physically brought the package to UPS or UPS hasn't come to pick it up.

It said my package was "In Transit" since Friday. Here's what I got:

Dec 12, 2002 3:59 A.M. RICHMOND, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
3:02 A.M. RICHMOND, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
12:22 A.M. SACRAMENTO, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
Dec 11, 2002 9:11 P.M. SACRAMENTO, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
5:06 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

It went from "Billing info received" to "In Transit" on Friday. Hmmmmm.

Something funny. I'm a college student, and I go on my winter break starting the 18th (for 4 1/2 glorious weeks). Anyway, receiving my package from AU seemed hopeless, so I ordered a backup copy from Deep Discount...and in like less than a week, it's already at my house!!!! My mom was like, "Yeah, you got your DVDs here." And to think, I ordered it on Tues, Dec. 10...and it took 4 days to get to my home!!!! NEway, just thought I'd share.

~out~

ZabbieGurl
Tino

Made it to Illinois

Post by ZabbieGurl » Dec 16th 2002, 11:30 pm

fnordboy wrote:Well I would say in a bout 2 days it should show up somewhere on the east coast. Im in NJ and my order also seemed to stay in Richmond forever but it is literally on a truck traveling cross country. So it isnt stopping anywhere to get scanned.

Atleast you got a set :)
Made it to Illinois. Nice feeling to know I will finally get my set from AU.