Are there others out there in the U.S. w/o their DVD?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
ZabbieGurl
Tino

Are there others out there in the U.S. w/o their DVD?

Post by ZabbieGurl » Dec 1st 2002, 10:01 pm

Wondering if there are others still in the same boat as I am without a tracking number and without any sign of a DVD set on their doorstep. Just wanted to see if I'm the only one. I'm located in New York State.
This whole day has been... one long thing that makes no sense.

flwrchild2
Tino

Post by flwrchild2 » Dec 1st 2002, 11:20 pm

I still haven't gotten mine yet either....I'm in NC

lloyddoblerfan
Frozen Embryo

Post by lloyddoblerfan » Dec 2nd 2002, 8:19 am

nope, no dvd set here either...i'm in VA...

Fedup
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Fedup » Dec 2nd 2002, 10:24 am

Leave it to the asses at AU to send DVDs to people who cancelled their order and not send to people who kept their order.

crimsonglowgurl
Liberty High Student

Post by crimsonglowgurl » Dec 2nd 2002, 10:55 am

Fedup wrote:Leave it to the asses at AU to send DVDs to people who cancelled their order and not send to people who kept their order.
So true...and so so unfair...

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Dec 2nd 2002, 1:20 pm

You might try sending the a message with the Subject: Uncancel and Ship. It seems to me that this is one of the only emails that they will actually open, look at and respond to. I would send a copy to dvdsupport@anotheruniverse.com, thomas@anotheruniverse.com, mike@anotheruniverse.com, and ross@anotheruniverse.com. I don't know if this will help, but in your case it is probably worth a try.

scott
Frozen Embryo

Haven't gotten mine either.

Post by scott » Dec 2nd 2002, 3:14 pm

I live in Massachusetts. I ordered on February 16th. I was never double charged. I have received no tracking number or anything.

Benebula98
Liberty High Student

me too!

Post by Benebula98 » Dec 3rd 2002, 7:17 pm

Hey,
Ordered back in February, was never double billed, have not received a tracking number, and have not received any responses to email or phone calls. I live in flippin AZ!!! I'm next door, and people in other countries have gotten theirs! I am fairly certain its because mine is going to a PO Box via US Mail and not UPS.
*BEN*

Sky
Frozen Embryo

Post by Sky » Dec 6th 2002, 11:38 pm

Yep, same boat here. I was told today that mine would go out in the next batch of DVD's. I live in WV, by the way.

JPP13
Angela's best friend

Post by JPP13 » Dec 7th 2002, 12:06 am

"Your my Blue Sky..."

sorry. Your name made me think of the Allman Brothers song. Dicky Betts wrote that for his then wife 'Sky'.

ZabbieGurl
Tino

Still nothing

Post by ZabbieGurl » Dec 7th 2002, 11:59 pm

Still no DVD. :cry: All I want is for it to finally get here. I'll be sure to post on my website to never, ever buy from AU...or any of its affiliates if there are any. I've already passed the word around to all my friends. It's a shame that this had to happen to everyone. I know people who ordered from other company's and have theirs already, yet I'm still waiting (along with others, i'm sure).

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting more and more faint.
This whole day has been... one long thing that makes no sense.

pete
Overlooked Sibling

Post by pete » Dec 10th 2002, 4:24 pm

i've not received mine
Once upon a time there lived a girl. She was always asleep. One morning she woke up.

Todd B.
Tino

Post by Todd B. » Dec 14th 2002, 11:21 pm

Well, don't give up hope yet. I was ready to despair after I hadn't received my 2 sets, and the 888 phone number was disconnected.

However, today, I finally received my package with 2 MSCL sets. I almost died of shock. The postmark of the package was 12/12/02, so all orders were obviously NOT shipped out a couple weeks ago like AU said on their phone message at one point. :roll: