This week is almost over. Have all the sets been shipped?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
wend74
Overlooked Sibling

Post by wend74 » Dec 4th 2002, 7:06 pm

hey pedro i got mine too after a bit of hassle with the ups guy/girl not leaving a note and sending my mum off to find them
but i'm counting myself very lucky as i didn't get a charge so i'm v.pleased but i feel real bad for those who did
and my fingers and toes are crossed for those still waiting :)
hope its not tooo long now
good luck

just have to hope they don't forget about our other bits grrr

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Arrived !

Post by Anakin » Dec 5th 2002, 6:16 am

Anakin wrote:When I check the status by my tracking number today, I also finally find out that the status is changed from "Billing information received" to "In Transit".

3 Dec 2002 7:31 ANCHORAGE, AK, US EXPORT SCAN
6:02 ANCHORAGE, AK, US ARRIVAL SCAN
2:11 ONTARIO, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
2 Dec 2002 22:33 ONTARIO, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
21:21 MATHER, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
18:47 MATHER, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
22 Nov 2002 18:49 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
My DVDs are arrived! The status in UPS tracking changed to "Delivered"
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

adam
Three Rivers Resident

?

Post by adam » Dec 6th 2002, 3:27 am

well i'm glad for you guys. but i still have not recieved anything no Tracking# no nothing. god i wish i could get my money back and get it from another place.

MartinPierre
Yearbook Team

Post by MartinPierre » Dec 6th 2002, 6:28 am

Sunday, many DVDs had not been shipped yet, including mine !!!

I have no way to know if there are still DVDs in their warehouse, and even if I call I will not get an answer. Ross is vague again now that he shipped : he probably feel safer.

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Dec 6th 2002, 1:57 pm

He's probably busy selling what stock he has left on ebay to bring in some more money, figuring those without sets now won't bother cancelling through their banks, and buying him some more time with their cash.

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Dec 6th 2002, 2:33 pm

I still can't understand why people still don't have their sets. Ross has sets still left in his warehouse based on the 4,000 he purchased - 3,600 who ordered + those who cancelled; so it seams like he should have at least a thousand sets left if not more. I think that Anotheruniverse.com is in such a bad financial state that they can't even afford shipping anymore. To ship out someone's mscl order they have to wait till someone buys enough merchandise from AU.com to be able to afford it. This might explain the staggered shipping. At this rate if they ever have the bonus stuff finished they won't send it out because they can't afford to.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 6th 2002, 2:37 pm

If AU can't afford to pay shipping for DVD sets, they certainly don't have the money to pay MTR $100,000 for the bonus disc material. And what about the people who filmed the BF interviews who weren't paid?

No need to jump ahead to shipping costs for the bonus stuff when AU can't even afford to get the bonus stuff.

:roll:

:evil:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 6th 2002, 2:52 pm

I think they owed MTR $10K not $100K. How much do you want to bet that MTR received an IOU?
candygirl wrote:If AU can't afford to pay shipping for DVD sets, they certainly don't have the money to pay MTR $100,000 for the bonus disc material. And what about the people who filmed the BF interviews who weren't paid?

No need to jump ahead to shipping costs for the bonus stuff when AU can't even afford to get the bonus stuff.

:roll:

:evil:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

don't mind me - it's friday!

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 6th 2002, 3:03 pm

Oops too many zeros. Not a mistake AU will make when they pay for the footage, I'm sure!

:lol:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Dec 6th 2002, 3:08 pm

Pedro and Anakin,

I am so glad that you guys finally got your sets. Enjoy :D

Lance Man

ZabbieGurl
Tino

Re: ?

Post by ZabbieGurl » Dec 6th 2002, 4:38 pm

adam wrote:well i'm glad for you guys. but i still have not recieved anything no Tracking# no nothing. god i wish i could get my money back and get it from another place.
I have received NOTHING from AU as well. No tracking #, no sign of anything. If I knew Best Buy would have it in their stores, i would've never gotten into this mess with AU. I keep telling myself, "Give it 'til next week...then do something." I am going to give them to the beginning of next week for my package to arrive before I go crazy.
This whole day has been... one long thing that makes no sense.