UK DVDs arrived and I was charged shipping???

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Naomi
Jody Barsh

Post by Naomi » Dec 2nd 2002, 10:08 pm

Anyone else feel like blasting the Green Day song F.O.D at AU? I just heard it today and it really summed up my feelings. I particularly love these lyrics
"Something's on my mind
It's been for quite some time
This time I'm on to you...
You're just a f***
I can't explain it cause I think you suck
I'm taking pride in telling you to f*** off and die"

emsef
Tino

Post by emsef » Dec 4th 2002, 7:01 pm

I'm looking at a delivery failed notice from UPS. £28.37 same a every other UK fan who'd preordered a while ago.

I'm going to call them to rearrange delivery for Friday or next week. I'll pay the charges, and try and get back the brockerage fee, but this has turned out to be the most expensive DVD package ever!

:roll: :cry: :wink:
matt

Naomi
Jody Barsh

Post by Naomi » Jan 26th 2003, 5:10 am

emsef wrote:I'm looking at a delivery failed notice from UPS. £28.37 same a every other UK fan who'd preordered a while ago.

I'm going to call them to rearrange delivery for Friday or next week. I'll pay the charges, and try and get back the brockerage fee, but this has turned out to be the most expensive DVD package ever!

:roll: :cry: :wink:
So have any UK fans actually had any luck in claiming back the brokerage fee ?

Chimpasaurus
Tino

Post by Chimpasaurus » Feb 28th 2003, 7:47 pm

UPS dumped mine on the doorstep and i haven't heard from them since. over a month ago. My credit card refunded my money and now i have two sets as i went to amazon as soon as i knew. i emailed AU to say if they could be bothered to come and get the sets but they haven't replied and i still have email confirmation from Ross that they would cancel my order.

Chimps!