VISA customers from Sweden/Scandinavia waiting for refunds?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
henrik
Nicky Driscoll

VISA customers from Sweden/Scandinavia waiting for refunds?

Post by henrik » Nov 26th 2002, 11:58 am

I just talked to VISA in Sweden, and they asked me to write them a letter and to tell them about all my problems with AU. They also wondered if there were other Swedish (and maybe also other europeans) who are waiting for refunds from Another Universe.

Appearently this gets higher priority at VISA if there are several customers involved, so if you live in europe and paid AU via VISA, please contact me via this thread and then we together can try to get our money back through VISA.

Nothing promised, but at least our chances are bigger/stronger if we unite.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: VISA customers from Sweden/Scandinavia waiting for refun

Post by Jason R » Nov 26th 2002, 12:05 pm

i wish i had everybody report their country when they submitted credit card charge problems. then i could have just pulled up a query for Sweden. Let me see if there is anything I can do.

Blah.

I just checked for you. I don't have the countries on the same list. HOWEVER, I do have the original customer list and that includes countries. So let me see how many people are there and then maybe I can cross reference those order numbers with the problem submissions to see who else might be in Sweden.

However, I am running late today. I had to assemble a new desk and credenza for my my office, and now I have to get offline for a bit to work on some renderings. Please email me about this at jasonr@mscl.com

thanks
Jason
henrik wrote:I just talked to VISA in Sweden, and they asked me to write them a letter and to tell them about all my problems with AU. They also wondered if there were other Swedish (and maybe also other europeans) who are waiting for refunds from Another Universe.

Appearently this gets higher priority at VISA if there are several customers involved, so if you live in europe and paid AU via VISA, please contact me via this thread and then we together can try to get our money back through VISA.

Nothing promised, but at least our chances are bigger/stronger if we unite.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 26th 2002, 1:20 pm

There are five Scandinavian customers who were on both the original customer list and on the drygrass list for Refunds.

Out of about 16 customers on the customer list, there are 5 waiting for refunds. Email me and we will see how to get this info to the card company.

Frozen Embryo

Post by 59977 » Nov 26th 2002, 1:34 pm

I live in Sweden and waiting for refund from AU. When I talked to my bank about this, they said it it would probably take a couple of months before I got my money back, so if there is anything we can do to speed it up, just tell me what I have to do.

henrik
Nicky Driscoll

Post by henrik » Nov 26th 2002, 1:45 pm

59977 wrote:I live in Sweden and waiting for refund from AU. When I talked to my bank about this, they said it it would probably take a couple of months before I got my money back, so if there is anything we can do to speed it up, just tell me what I have to do.
you can email me at henrik@twisterella.com if you want to, and then we'll see what we can do. this far i've spoken to visa/sweden and nordea (my bank). i will get more info from them later this week.

i really want my 180 usd back.

Zee
Frozen Embryo

Post by Zee » Dec 8th 2002, 8:27 am

I live in Norway and I have recived my DVD set, but not my refund. My guess is that I'm one of those 5 on that list.

I have tried everything, but nothing has worked. What am I to do?

Zee

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Dec 8th 2002, 2:52 pm

Henrik - I live in sweden but I got a refund. Nice to hear tehre's some other ppl from sweden here. I have recieved the dvd's though. You can e-mail me at jenny@plu.nu if you wanna.
----------------
Make it count.

henrik
Nicky Driscoll

Post by henrik » Dec 10th 2002, 6:42 am

i have finally gotten forms from my bank and visa, so i'll fill them with information later this week. i will include cross-references to those of you that contacted me. i'll email you later this week.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Dec 10th 2002, 11:02 am

oops, henrik, i don't believe i sent all of the scandinavian customers' info to you. please email me again. i've been swamped. i must have let this slip.