who can I contact to change my shipping address?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
rujia
Frozen Embryo

who can I contact to change my shipping address?

Post by rujia » Nov 25th 2002, 6:11 am

We are moving house, really crappy time...grrr. who can i contact to change my address, nad does it matter if i already have a tracking number. Im probably in a real impossible situation..:( any help would be appreciated.

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: who can I contact to change my shipping address?

Post by Anakin » Nov 25th 2002, 6:45 am

rujia wrote:We are moving house, really crappy time...grrr. who can i contact to change my address, nad does it matter if i already have a tracking number. Im probably in a real impossible situation..:( any help would be appreciated.
Before UPS received the DVDs, we can only change the shipping address by contacting AU (I think AU staff may do nothing for your request). If the DVD is on the way of shipping, you can contact UPS to change the shipping address.
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

InAnotherUniverse.com
Tino

Post by InAnotherUniverse.com » Nov 25th 2002, 8:57 am

I wouldn't bother trying to change your address through AU or Drygrass.

I did both about two months ago and my package is still going to the wrong place....

UPS wouldn't change the address for me...luckily the people at my old address won't want to pay the extra tax (I live in the UK) so eventually UPS will see it my way! :lol: