Update for international customers

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Hardware
Three Rivers Resident

Update for international customers

Post by Hardware » Nov 20th 2002, 3:11 pm

Hi all,

I just phoned AU again (as I have every day for the last five days). Each day they update their answerphone message and today's stated that all US customer's orders will be shipped by the end of this week and everyone else's would be shipped "as soon as possible".

I left them a detailed message as I have done every day for the last five days and asked them to advise me when they expect to ship (pointing out that Amazon customers are already receiving their box sets). We shall see how long this fiasco will continue.

What are our options if AU don't ship our products internationally? Anyone in the US who live near AU fancy making a trip to lend a bit more pressure on the AU management?

Jason: I for one am getting a bit tired of being totally ignored by everyone at AU; are you sure you won't consider releasing Ross's mobile phone number or any other contact numbers you have?

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Nov 20th 2002, 3:47 pm

Has anyone been getting any email replies from anyone at AU. I've tried contacting them(mike's email address) for a while now & haven't heard anything. I'm in the US and I'm supposed to be part of the Second Wave.
If their message is not lying then I should have a set shipped to me by the end of the week, but I still want to hear from it someone at AU.

Like a week ago I got a reply and since then nothing. They keep telling people to contact them if they have anymore questions but are they giving answers? If so does anyone have any email address for them that seems to be giving replies?

Thanks.
+it can't be all that hard if you can sum it up in a postcard.

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Nov 20th 2002, 3:52 pm

Jessica I just received an email from Thomas, Mike doesn't seem to be answering email anymore. I don't believe any information they tell me but here is what he said.

"Unfortunately, I have no way of telling whether any new orders has been shipped until UPS uploads all of the tracking numbers at the end of the day. We are shipping out as many sets as we can each day, and your set should be shipping by Friday at the very latest. When it does ship you will receive an automatic email that will include your tracking number. "

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Nov 20th 2002, 3:59 pm

Thanks, I'd probably get the same message as you did, or something like it. I just hope it's true. I got a set from Best Buy but I'm not going to give up on getting my AU set!
+it can't be all that hard if you can sum it up in a postcard.