international orders!!!!!

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Douglas
Nicky Driscoll

international orders!!!!!

Post by Douglas » Nov 12th 2002, 6:50 am

Just wondering if anyone has received the DVD set living in the U.K?

I have yet to receive an e-mail or any communication from AU to let me know what is happening with the set!! what a surprise!!!!

I would aslo like to enquire if anyone from the U.K has received there double charge money back? I was double charged back in August and am yet to receive my credit back. I have e-mailed A.U a number of times but received no reply back except one from Ross asking if any credit had showed on my account but that was back in September and nothing has. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

I was going to cancel my order but I knew that I would never see my money again so I am stuck with these jokers :roll:

all I want is my money back but I have no way of getting it, and have now got a feelling that the set is going to take a long time to arrive because I live outside the U.S

If anyone has got any suggestions regarding getting double charge money back please let me know I will be so gratefull.

Thanks
comedown and waste away with me,

giuditta
Tino

Post by giuditta » Nov 12th 2002, 8:05 am

I too live in the UK and have received no communication whatsoever from AU - in fact, if it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't have a clue what was happening - I haven't received an e-mail from them since before the summer - and can't seem to find out any info on international shipping. I also got double charged back in August - I got my money back, but only because I filed a credit dispute complaint with my bank - if it hadn't been for this I doubt I would have seen the money by now either - my various attempts to communicate with AU have fallen on deaf ears - Jason was the only one who ever took the time out to give a response.
That said - I didn't cancel my order because I thought we would have to get the DVD's in the end, after all this hype - I'm still hoping (fingers crossed! :roll: ) - if I receive/hear anything I'll post it on!!

canavan23
Tino

Post by canavan23 » Nov 12th 2002, 10:59 am

I live in the UK. I was double charged in August, but after numerous emails and phone calls I managed to get the double charge refunded.
It took the best part of a month, IIRC.

I have also cancelled my order and re-ordered through Amazon.
That, however, is another story.
I recieved my "Cancellation noted, refund submitted" mail over a month ago.
Despite numerous mails to every man and his dog, they have chosen to completely ignore this.
I have not had a single reply to any of the mails I sent, other that Ross' "Out of Office" lie.

Never mind, I have always believed that "what goes around comes around", and I am sure that they will get theirs.
Teh intarnat si so big that if yuo fell into it, nobodey would hear yuo scream for 19 decades!

Douglas
Nicky Driscoll

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Douglas » Nov 12th 2002, 12:44 pm

This whole situation is just beyond silly,

What the hell do these guys think they are doing treating people like this, I cant believe I still have an order with these fools, if it wasnt for the threat of never receiving my money back I would have cancelled a long time ago :evil:

It is beyond anything why I still have an order, this company seem to operate like a bunch of monkeys on coke on purpose so people are to scared to do anything in case they are f**ked over and end up with nothing :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah and it really takes this long to refund money that is stolen, mother f**kers are doin it on purpose, that is the word for it stolen.

Makes me sick with anger even thinking about it!!!!!
comedown and waste away with me,

Georgia
Tino

Post by Georgia » Nov 13th 2002, 5:34 am

I'm in Australia. No tracking number, no replies to emails to either Ross or Mike (sent this week and last, if anyone is monitoring contact with AU). I wasn't double billed or anything, but that's hardly the point, is it?

Long time lurker, first time poster, blah blah. MSCL was only ever screened here on pay TV, so my viewing has been restricted to a grotty 2nd gen tape of eps. 1-18. I really wanna see that last bloody ep.

Bosewave
Tino

Post by Bosewave » Nov 13th 2002, 2:22 pm

If its any concellation, ive been lurking around AU and Amazon and have witheld the temptation to order with either of them, I have been able to score me a copy from trusty E-Bay (I live in the UK withou a credit card so it was my only hope really).
I havent received mine yet but the title is released on the 19th in the US (as you all know) and the shipping date, by the latest is the 26th.

zedhead
Nicky Driscoll

Re: international orders!!!!!

Post by zedhead » Nov 14th 2002, 5:49 am

Douglas wrote:Just wondering if anyone has received the DVD set living in the U.K?
I would aslo like to enquire if anyone from the U.K has received there double charge money back?
I was going to cancel my order but I knew that I would never see my money again so I am stuck with these jokers :roll:
Hiya - I'm in Notts. I ordered with AU quite late on, September...then the amazon thing came out and I thought 'sod this I'm not paying this much to a dodgy company and then giving them a whole lot more for shipping too!' So I cancelled even though I was worried about ever seeing my money again. I'm a good luck story, I got my money back within two weeks.

Seems AU reckon they're not posting out their international orders until 15th which will only be a day or two (if it's not another lie) before amazon so I'm now totally sure I made the right decision in dumping them. I though getting the set with the bonus disc a month or so earlier than amazon might be worth the extra money...as it turns out it isn't actually any earlier and the bonus disc isn't likely to appear before the year is out either.

Have you rung your CC company. Because he's only got 1 month after promising to make a refund to deliver it...if not your card may take the debt over for you.
Why are you like this? Like what? Like how you are. How am I? How am I!?

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: international orders!!!!!

Post by Anakin » Nov 21st 2002, 3:21 am

Douglas wrote:Just wondering if anyone has received the DVD set living in the U.K?
Just wondering if anyone who live outside US with 2nd wave order has received the tracking number?
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

giuditta
Tino

Post by giuditta » Nov 23rd 2002, 12:31 pm

I just got my tracking number (I am in Ireland)!! When I clicked on the link it says 'billing information received' - I'm not sure if this means the parcel's been sent or not - but at last, it seems like somethings HAPPENING!! :D

sandream
Tino

UPS tracking number received in FRANCE

Post by sandream » Nov 23rd 2002, 12:41 pm

I just receive my tracking number and i'm in France... i'll let you know if the package finally get to me...

no double-billing refund received yet though :o(

Sandrine

Tracy
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Tracy » Nov 23rd 2002, 4:37 pm

I'm in the UK and my tracking number was emailed to me last night. The DVDs will hopefully get to me by the end of the business week.

rhdunn
Tino

Post by rhdunn » Nov 25th 2002, 12:20 pm

I'm also in the UK and have recieved my tracking number (dated November 23rd). The long wait is nearly over :D

I hope everything goes well for those who have been double/tripple-billed and have not yet been refunded :(
-rhd-

sandream
Tino

Post by sandream » Nov 25th 2002, 12:40 pm

*news flash*... the UPS website is telling me that the package is not on their hands right now, but when i called the paris offices to change my shipping adress they confirmed that it was 'in transit' between usa and france so the website may not be exactly up-to-date.

I'll tell you all if it arrived...

i've lost hope of any doublecharging refund :cry:

Sandrine

grizzle
Tino

Post by grizzle » Nov 25th 2002, 5:18 pm

I have nothing :cry:

No tracking number.

No dvds.

No money back for the double charge.

No replies to my emails.

Moan over. Bed is calling me. Night all.
Bear without dvds or tracking number *sobs*

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Nov 26th 2002, 6:33 am

Yipppeee!!!

I got my DVDs from Amazon today - technically they arrived yesterday but due to inconveniences like having to go to work, I could only pick them up this morning. And now I'm at work, they're at home... *sigh*

I am just so glad to finally have my hands on them. :D

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------