Post here if you are living outside US and have got the Set.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post here if you are living outside US and have got the Set.

Post by KrokRos » Nov 8th 2002, 7:35 am

I live in Sweden and have not yet got the set. Just wondering how it goes for everyone else outside of US. Let us know when you recieve the set or even if you've got the shipping e-mail.

Thanks!

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Nov 11th 2002, 3:42 am

This might be a little sneaky but my topic is getting lost so I want to let it climb up a little. Would be nice te hear when the first European get the DVDs. But also Canada and other (but not US citizens) are welcome to post here.

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Pedro » Nov 11th 2002, 8:27 am

Its no surprise that nobody has posted here yet....AU seem to think that its okay to shove the international customers to the back of the queue.
I live in the UK, and have no expectations of receiving the set before the end of the month.

I find it a real slap in the face that AU customers who only ordered in the last month are getting the set before me, and all because I have the audacity to live outside of the US. Crazy, but typical.

Im surprised AU arent expecting us to fly over there and pick them up.

:roll:

vapspwi
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by vapspwi » Nov 11th 2002, 11:25 am

Pedro wrote: I find it a real slap in the face that AU customers who only ordered in the last month are getting the set before me, and all because I have the audacity to live outside of the US. Crazy, but typical.
Heck, I find it a real slap in the face that AU customers who only ordered in the last month are getting the set before me, and I live IN the US. I'm flying to San Diego today-wish it was closer to Sacramento, so I could get my DVDs and my REFUND in person.

JRjr

CheapWallpaper
Nicky Driscoll

Post by CheapWallpaper » Nov 11th 2002, 5:53 pm

Well, I'm in the UK and cancelled a few weeks ago, and am yet to get my refund. Or indeed anything (including the $40 they owe me from the T-shirt farrago...).

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Anakin » Nov 11th 2002, 9:18 pm

KrokRos wrote:This might be a little sneaky but my topic is getting lost so I want to let it climb up a little. Would be nice te hear when the first European get the DVDs. But also Canada and other (but not US citizens) are welcome to post here.
Ya, all international orders are queued inthe so-called 2nd wave which will not start the delivery until 15 Nov or even later. The DVDs for international customers are storing in AU's warehouse this week. I don't expect any custoemr outside US can get the DVDs this week, thus this topic is getting lost or going to be placed in 2nd/3rd page of this forum if only international customers got the DVD would post here.
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

giuditta
Tino

Post by giuditta » Nov 12th 2002, 8:27 am

do we think they'll even get here before christmas?? :shock:

Renaud
Tino

Jason...any suggestion for us living outside of the US????

Post by Renaud » Nov 12th 2002, 6:30 pm

Hello

I live in France and I wrote to Ross a few weeks ago ...and surprise: NO ANSWER!...I wrote to: mike@anotheruniverse.com, yesterday...and surprise : NO ANSWER AGAIN...

Does somebody have a suggestion??? Because we live far away, they think that they can do what they want but I'm sure that there is possibilities to make a complain to authorities even if we are not american...
Any suggestion Jason?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Jason...any suggestion for us living outside of the US??

Post by Jason R » Nov 12th 2002, 7:02 pm

http://www.ifccfbi.gov
Renaud wrote:Hello

I live in France and I wrote to Ross a few weeks ago ...and surprise: NO ANSWER!...I wrote to: mike@anotheruniverse.com, yesterday...and surprise : NO ANSWER AGAIN...

Does somebody have a suggestion??? Because we live far away, they think that they can do what they want but I'm sure that there is possibilities to make a complain to authorities even if we are not american...
Any suggestion Jason?

kidbro77
Three Rivers Resident

nothing here in Canada

Post by kidbro77 » Nov 12th 2002, 8:35 pm

Hello,

I'm in Canada, and nope, haven't received the DVD, nor have I heard anything from them, nor have I received my bill refunds : (

misheebel
Tino

Post by misheebel » Nov 18th 2002, 9:00 pm

Nice to know I'm not the only Canadian still waiting! I'll be sure to post when I receive my set!

MovieMac
Liberty High Student

Post by MovieMac » Nov 23rd 2002, 11:58 pm

I think it's time to bring this thread up again. No, I haven't received my set yet, but if the UPS tracking is for real, my parcel already is in germany and has made it through customs. So I'm expecting it on monday. :roll: :D
From the thread "in the UK got tracking number" I know, there are at least a few others who are expecting there set on monday as well. So maybe just 30 more hours to go after months of waiting, yepp I'm excited! :D

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Nov 24th 2002, 5:40 am

Am I the only one to get this message from UPS or will UPS recieve the billing information soon without my interference?:
Billing
Information
Received *

* UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.
----------------
Make it count.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Nov 24th 2002, 6:43 am

KrokRos wrote:Am I the only one to get this message from UPS or will UPS recieve the billing information soon without my interference?:
Billing
Information
Received *

* UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.
no, you're not the only one - if Ross didn't lie to Martin-Pierre, the last sets will be picked up by UPS on Monday morning (AU-Time)

so we should see a new "status" on Tuesday the latest, shouldn't we...
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

*** The AU/RR appreciation Site ***

Gillian
Tino

Post by Gillian » Nov 24th 2002, 4:15 pm

I'm in the uk and got my tracking number on Friday so fingers crossed! Does anyone in the UK have an idea how steep the customs duty might Be?