AnotherUniverse Now Shipping DVD Sets

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
septem6er
Frozen Embryo

AnotherUniverse Now Shipping DVD Sets

Post by septem6er » Nov 7th 2002, 12:11 am

Hello all. This is my first time to post, so a warm hello to my fellow fans. I just got a surprising message in my mailbox today. I took a chance about a week and a half ago in ordering a Lunchbox DVD set from AnotherUniverse.com despite all the rantings and ravings on this bulletin board. I decided I've got lots of time and that good things come to those who wait, so I ordered. For those who have been patient and enduring thus far, you may get payback (at least in part)...

AnotherUniverse, in an e-mail responding to my order inquiry states:
"Another Universe has begun shipping the My So-Called Life Boxed Sets.
The lunchbox, bonus disk and any other merchandise being sent to you will ship separately. Thank you for your order and patience and we hope you enjoy the series."

Everyone say a little prayer, be good, go to church, and hopefully our DVD's will come. Continue to pray, be good, go to church, and hopefully the lunchbox and additional items will come later. Love to you all, and a breath of peace...
Septem6er

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Nov 7th 2002, 10:26 am

Yo. You only ordered a week and a half ago, and they are already shipping your DVDs? Very uncool, not to mention, unfair, to those of us who signed the petition and pre-ordered way back in February. :x

Disclaimer: This is not a dig on you; it is a dig on AU.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Nov 7th 2002, 3:12 pm

I was watching a morning show on Nov 6 and they did a segment on the latest DVD releases and of course they mentioned Once and Again and Felicity (and some other crappy movies) but not MSCL. :( Our poor show has gotten passed over again it seems. :(
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Nov 7th 2002, 3:16 pm

K-man wrote:I was watching a morning show on Nov 6 and they did a segment on the latest DVD releases and of course they mentioned Once and Again and Felicity (and some other crappy movies) but not MSCL. :( Our poor show has gotten passed over again it seems. :(
Technically MSCL DVD set hasn't been released yet. So give it some time, unless of course they were talking about other dvds that come out on or after the 19th. Then we were passed over :?

JodyK
Nicky Driscoll

In Rolling Stone

Post by JodyK » Nov 7th 2002, 10:40 pm

[quote="K-man"]I was watching a morning show on Nov 6 and they did a segment on the latest DVD releases and of course they mentioned Once and Again and Felicity (and some other crappy movies) but not MSCL. :( Our poor show has gotten passed over again it seems. :([/quote]

Last month in Rolling Stone they mentioned it that it was coming out. (Did not give any notice as of when, but there was a picture.) I cannot wait to get these DVDs!! I hope it's tomorrow - so I can have a MSCL marathon this weekend!!