Continued to be screwed by AU

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Ultimate AMSFan
Frozen Embryo

Continued to be screwed by AU

Post by Ultimate AMSFan » Nov 6th 2002, 5:25 pm

Hi all! Long time watcher of the show and this crazy board - first time poster. Well, I got my e-mail today telling me that my dvds have been shipped. After waiting for God knows how many months, they finally ship to everyone. I had called about 1 month ago to confirm my shipping address and make sure everything was cool.

Well, I called UPS to find out the status of the order. They have it scheduled to ship to an apartment that I have not lived in for over 1 year. I guess they took it off my billing address and not the "CONFIRMED" shipping address by Wade.

I hope that I can stop it in time or else I am so screwed. Thanks Ross and AU for the continued stupidity that we all have come to loath. :evil:

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Nov 6th 2002, 9:08 pm

Just call UPS and have them re-route it to your current address. Unless they've already tried to deliver it (and the person who lives in your former apartment accepted it), it should be no problem.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

Neptin
Tino

Ditto

Post by Neptin » Nov 7th 2002, 12:00 pm

I have the same problem. I called and spoke with someone at AU over the summer and they said my shipping address has been changed. But I called UPS last night and it turns out that it is shipping to my old address which I have not lived at for 8 months. They told me to cal them back on Tuesday, the date it is supposed to be delivered and they will change the address if it hasn't been delivered yet.

mog
Liberty High Student

Post by mog » Nov 7th 2002, 3:44 pm

you didn't order it a year ago

it's not AU's fault you were having it shipped there, or that your UPS billing address was there