International orders shipped?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
foolishoptimist
Three Rivers Resident

Post by foolishoptimist » Nov 6th 2002, 10:18 pm

I got a reply from Mike, with a similarly vague indication of when international orders are going out, but at least a valid explanation, i think.

Because of the customs tags and a bigger box size needed to tape them they are part of the "second Wave"

The sun's outside the window trying to show us we're all being stupid. All you have to do is look around.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Nov 7th 2002, 3:07 am

foolishoptimist wrote:I got a reply from Mike, with a similarly vague indication of when international orders are going out, but at least a valid explanation, i think.

Because of the customs tags and a bigger box size needed to tape them they are part of the "second Wave"

at least it SOUNDS reasonable. But on the other hand, before working for AU Mike already was one of Infomercial-Man's bimbos at Comicx & Comix
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

*** The AU/RR appreciation Site ***

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Anakin » Nov 7th 2002, 9:48 pm

foolishoptimist wrote:I got a reply from Mike, with a similarly vague indication of when international orders are going out, but at least a valid explanation, i think.

From another thread - http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1578
it is said that the so-called second wave of sets should hit out warehouse on or about the 13 of Nov, that means international customers won't get the DVDs until 20 of Nov or needa wait even longer, damn raw deal !
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

Hardware
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Hardware » Nov 8th 2002, 2:11 pm

I just had a mail from Mike confirming that my order would go out with wave that starts shipping on the 15th - bloody wonderful - that means that this one and the one I bought on Amazon should arrive about the same time.

I mailed back asking why my set was going to be so long when I ordered so early and when my overcharge was going to be corrected....

Can AU f*** anything else up? I'm so pissed off that my set is going to be another 2-3 weeks!!!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 8th 2002, 2:17 pm

What is their explanation for the delays?
Hardware wrote:I just had a mail from Mike confirming that my order would go out with wave that starts shipping on the 15th - bloody wonderful - that means that this one and the one I bought on Amazon should arrive about the same time.

I mailed back asking why my set was going to be so long when I ordered so early and when my overcharge was going to be corrected....

Can AU f*** anything else up? I'm so pissed off that my set is going to be another 2-3 weeks!!!

kez
Nicky Driscoll

Post by kez » Nov 8th 2002, 2:58 pm

probably coz theyr're crap?

oops, did i say that out loud! ;)