ross's number

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Nov 5th 2002, 8:04 pm

Jason just ignore that guy, he is just effing with you.
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:clyde is an AU employee. do i have to spell it out for you?
tengrand wrote:
pgh_kenny wrote:for those who missed it the first time around, 'clyde' thread july 10, 2002: http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715
Well I read about Clyde. Now there is a guy who really has it figured out. Thank God Clyde "is back". He is sure to have a solution to this mess. Clyde rules.

neal
Jody Barsh

"clyde"...

Post by neal » Nov 5th 2002, 8:07 pm

Please dont post this...Wade was suspended because he freaked out and just couldnt lie to another customer....poor guy, he really does have a heart, though no one will believe that either.
This is no attack on Jason, but I find the comment above pretty funny. It reminds me of the movie "quiz show" when the dude is at the hearing and gets applauded for telling the truth and another guy says I cannot applaud or feel sorry for an adult who finally at long last tells the truth. But, hey, I don't know all the particulars in Wade's case.
No one should hate... who they are.

tengrand
Nicky Driscoll

Post by tengrand » Nov 5th 2002, 8:08 pm

fnordboy wrote:Jason just ignore that guy, he is just effing with you.
Yeh, I am. Sorry, Jason. Friends?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 8:09 pm

Whatever.
tengrand wrote:
fnordboy wrote:Jason just ignore that guy, he is just effing with you.
Yeh, I am. Sorry, Jason. Friends?

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: "clyde"...

Post by fnordboy » Nov 5th 2002, 8:16 pm

Wade is as much at fault as every single one of the people that work over at AU. So f*** him, if he felt any guilt he should have took another job elsewhere.

Hell i dont even buy most of Deepthroats email.

For all we know deepthroat is Ross, wouldnt be out of the question if he was a schizo. Or it could work in his favor in the long run.

Remember Ross tells us what we want to hear and we are all getting off on the black ops going down.
neal wrote:
Please dont post this...Wade was suspended because he freaked out and just couldnt lie to another customer....poor guy, he really does have a heart, though no one will believe that either.
This is no attack on Jason, but I find the comment above pretty funny. It reminds me of the movie "quiz show" when the dude is at the hearing and gets applauded for telling the truth and another guy says I cannot applaud or feel sorry for an adult who finally at long last tells the truth. But, hey, I don't know all the particulars in Wade's case.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Nov 5th 2002, 8:17 pm

OT: When did we get a f***ing family filter?
-------------------------------^ doesnt work that well i guess...

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Nov 5th 2002, 8:18 pm

If 1000 sets have already shipped, where are the e-mail confirmations? Or does UPS send those?

Suggestion for whistle blower(s): Document EVERYTHING. A few anonymous e-mails and posts probably won't cut it.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Nov 5th 2002, 8:20 pm

Nostradamus wrote:If 1000 sets have already shipped, where are the e-mail confirmations? Or does UPS send those?

Suggestion for whistle blower(s): Document EVERYTHING. A few anonymous e-mails and posts probably won't cut it.
Nos, that would be AU's responsibility (do those two words even go together? :lol: )

So either they will send them late to make themselves look good with the ultrafast shipping (ie get the email one day and the dvds the next), or it is yet again another broken promise....surprise surprise

EDIT -- Maybe they thought ahead and instead of sending out 1000 emails knowing that everyone that got one would post here. Which would in turn piss off all the other people that didnt get one and start another flood of emails and phone calls that they would have to try and ignore. Just a thought

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 8:27 pm

fnordboy, everything has to be taken with a grain of salt. i was hesitant to post it, but i think it was sent to me with the knowledge that I would have to post it under the circumstances.

hypothetically speaking, if it is a potential whistleblower, they are continuing to work for a company despite the things that they say about the company. In my opinion, that would make them just as culpable as the company they were saying the things about.

so, i don't feel bad for the person about posting it. the person knows that what the company is doing is wrong. if any law breaking is going on, and I am not alleging this-- this is for a trier of fact to decide-- but if laws are being broken, i think that anybody who tries to hide it would be breaking the law and should be charged.
fnordboy wrote:Wade is as much at fault as every single one of the people that work over at AU. So f*** him, if he felt any guilt he should have took another job elsewhere.

Hell i dont even buy most of Deepthroats email.

For all we know deepthroat is Ross, wouldnt be out of the question if he was a schizo. Or it could work in his favor in the long run.

Remember Ross tells us what we want to hear and we are all getting off on the black ops going down.
neal wrote:

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 5th 2002, 8:31 pm

Wow,

Come to think of it this whole experience does sound like one huge soap opera, "As the Box Set Turns".

Jason, thanks for the update let us know whatever you can, whenever you can.

Lance Man

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 8:32 pm

lance, i know that this stuff is like way too crazy for people to believe, but that is how i think some people get away with it.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Nov 5th 2002, 8:33 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:so, i don't feel bad for the person about posting it. the person knows that what the company is doing is wrong. if any law breaking is going on, and I am not alleging this-- this is for a trier of fact to decide-- but if laws are being broken, i think that anybody who tries to hide it would be breaking the law.
Definitely agreed. I blame every single person that is working there for the theft of my money.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Nov 5th 2002, 9:06 pm

Clyde wrote:Wade was suspended because he freaked out and just couldnt lie to another customer....poor guy, he really does have a heart, though no one will believe that either.
I'm sure the nice folks at the Ragingbull board would love this little quote. :roll: :lol:
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 9:12 pm

Andrew, they will think that I am making it up or something.

When I got it, I first wanted to protect the identity of the person sending the email to me. But I don't care about that now. I consider Thomas and Wade to be just as responsible as the management at AU. I don't know who sent the email but there are not many people that work in that office.

If the email was sent to jerk me around, I am even happier that I posted it. Aspects of this project are so surreal that I think it is almost better to have group judgement. I know that I am confused trying to figure it out on my own. And I would have to think that anyone emailing me with this information would have to expect that I was going to share it. Especially since the main purpose seemed to be to tell me that the DVDs were shipping.

andrewgd wrote:
Clyde wrote:Wade was suspended because he freaked out and just couldnt lie to another customer....poor guy, he really does have a heart, though no one will believe that either.
I'm sure the nice folks at the Ragingbull board would love this little quote. :roll: :lol:

misheebel
Tino

Yikes!

Post by misheebel » Nov 5th 2002, 9:43 pm

The impending news in this saga concerns me as one of the people who hasn't cancelled their order. By the time I found out about all of the problems and false promises, I didn't bother cancelling because I figured it was too late and I would have been out of not only my money, but the discs as well. Jason, I know you can't really disclose much as you've explained earlier but can you tell us if those of us who haven't cancelled their order will be negatively affected by this?