ross's number

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
User avatar
cool rider
Liberty High Student
Posts: 32
Joined: Aug 22nd 2002, 4:23 pm

Post by cool rider » Nov 5th 2002, 7:12 pm

Hey Jason,

I already got my double charged reversed, so would this news be good to me if I am still waiting for my cancellation refund? Please tell me yes!

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate
Posts: 676
Joined: Sep 11th 2002, 9:49 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by andrewgd » Nov 5th 2002, 7:15 pm

Hmmm...maybe the customer service reps have been taken "down town" and are being made to empty their personal accounts (which have sifted away thousands of dollars from AU) to be able to charge back everyone. :wink:
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

User avatar
Denie
Between Names
Posts: 150
Joined: Jul 26th 2002, 3:21 pm
Location: Orange County, California

Re: ross's number

Post by Denie » Nov 5th 2002, 7:17 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:write to him directly at ross@comicshop.net

threaten to report to attorney general, ifcc, and if no response, follow through on your threat.
lloyddoblerfan wrote:anyone have ross's direct number? i tried to cancel my order...have not got my damn credit yet and have no dvd...i would like to speak to someone on the phone...888 5comics just rings and rings...someone please help...
A little more than a week ago I e-mailed Ross at both the anotheruniverse.com & comicshop.net addresses 3 or 4 times. I even threatened to report him to the agencies you mentioned, in hopes of getting him to take me seriously. I have yet to receive a reply.
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"
Posts: 1627
Joined: Jan 30th 2002, 1:42 pm
Location: New York

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 7:22 pm

I am really unsure of what to do here. I am not withholding information to string you along.

Remember "clyde" from July? He's back.

Fedup
Overlooked Sibling
Posts: 41
Joined: Oct 4th 2002, 12:03 pm

Post by Fedup » Nov 5th 2002, 7:27 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:I am really unsure of what to do here. I am not withholding information to string you along.

Remember "clyde" from July? He's back.
I hope "clyde" is back with his able-bodied lawyer. Now that would be cool.

User avatar
pgh kenny
Angelica
Posts: 469
Joined: Sep 19th 2002, 1:43 pm

Post by pgh kenny » Nov 5th 2002, 7:46 pm

yeah, one would hope clyde's lawyer hasn't been sitting on his bum all this time.

for those who missed it the first time around, 'clyde' thread july 10, 2002: http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715

more discussion:
http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1201
Fedup wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:I am really unsure of what to do here. I am not withholding information to string you along.

Remember "clyde" from July? He's back.
I hope "clyde" is back with his able-bodied lawyer. Now that would be cool.
Last edited by pgh kenny on Nov 5th 2002, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"
Posts: 1627
Joined: Jan 30th 2002, 1:42 pm
Location: New York

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 7:48 pm

clyde is a potential whistleblower. when those original posts appeared on this forum, i traced them back to AU's IP. In fact, other posts from that IP appeared here. Those posts were from Justin and Ross.

I am not saying that the poster is Justin or Ross, but someone from within the company or with access to the warehouse is communicating with me again.
Last edited by Jason R on Nov 5th 2002, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tengrand
Nicky Driscoll
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 16th 2002, 6:26 pm
Location: San Diego

Post by tengrand » Nov 5th 2002, 7:48 pm

cool rider wrote:I already got my double charged reversed, so would this news be good to me if I am still waiting for my cancellation refund? Please tell me yes!
This thread has taken a turn for the ridiculous. At first, I admit I was a bit vexed upon reading what I perceived to be Jason's reckless and inflamatory remarks. But it is fast becoming comedic.

First, are us clones trying to find out Jason's top secret information... by the way Jason, is it bigger than a bread-box?

Now we have some character named Clyde, who Jason dramatically proclaims "is back".

I LOVE THIS DRAMA UNFOLDING!!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"
Posts: 1627
Joined: Jan 30th 2002, 1:42 pm
Location: New York

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 7:52 pm

I don't blame you for questioning the timing. Do you even know who the hell I am talking about? If not, do your homework before attacking me. People who have been here know what I am talking about. "Clyde's" main message to me was this:

"As I said 1000 went out today and we will at least get 1000 more out tomorrow."

That is not in the slightest bit inflammatory. It came from the same email address that was used this summer.

I have no reason to make this stuff up. Here is the email:

I dont know about the double charges, but the cancellations should be taken
care of.

I still have hope that everyone will at least get the money back that was
stolen, and anyone who ordered a DVD will receive it.

They have EVERY intention of sending out the DVDs. As I said 1000 went out
today and we will at least get 1000 more out tomorrow.

I'll think about the whistleblower thing...it is more complicated than that
for me.

I'm only telling you this because no one will believe anyone else,
especially Ross, about the shipping.

Please dont post this...Wade was suspended because he freaked out and just
couldnt lie to another customer....poor guy, he really does have a heart,
though no one will believe that either.

I dont know what else to say...I am so sorry you had to get mixed up with
these guys.

Good Luck, Jason...

tengrand wrote:
cool rider wrote:I already got my double charged reversed, so would this news be good to me if I am still waiting for my cancellation refund? Please tell me yes!
This thread has taken a turn for the ridiculous. At first, I admit I was a bit vexed upon reading what I perceived to be Jason's reckless and inflamatory remarks. But it is fast becoming comedic.

First, are us clones trying to find out Jason's top secret information... by the way Jason, is it bigger than a bread-box?

Now we have some character named Clyde, who Jason dramatically proclaims "is back".

I LOVE THIS DRAMA UNFOLDING!!

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate
Posts: 676
Joined: Sep 11th 2002, 9:49 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Post by andrewgd » Nov 5th 2002, 7:54 pm

This is all so weird. I can't wait to read the fbi casebook after they are all done with AU. Too bad those aren't really public. I wonder if there would be any interest in a tell-all book when this is done.
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."

Lurker1999
Let's Bolt Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Oct 4th 2002, 3:27 am

Post by Lurker1999 » Nov 5th 2002, 7:55 pm

This is almost as exciting as those season finale cliffhangers where you have to wait months to find out what happened during the season premiere. Sorta like waiting since March for some DVDs.. :)

Just be patient, a little idle speculation doesn't harm but please don't get irate with Jason. If he can't tell then he can't tell. It'll all come out in the wash. In the meantime proceed as before: wait for your DVDs to ship or wait for your credit card company to dispute the process.

FWIW I was just contacted by phone from my local police department's cybercrimes division. So it does appear that filing that IFCC complaint works. It is read by someone and does make it to the proper authorities. So FILE THAT FORM AND HELP BRING AU TO ITS KNEES! /rant
Last edited by Lurker1999 on Nov 5th 2002, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"
Posts: 1627
Joined: Jan 30th 2002, 1:42 pm
Location: New York

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 7:56 pm

Lurker1999

For better or for worse, I posted the entire email. I am not here to string people along.

tengrand
Nicky Driscoll
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 16th 2002, 6:26 pm
Location: San Diego

Post by tengrand » Nov 5th 2002, 8:00 pm

pgh_kenny wrote:for those who missed it the first time around, 'clyde' thread july 10, 2002: http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715
Well I read about Clyde. Now there is a guy who really has it figured out. Thank God Clyde "is back". He is sure to have a solution to this mess. Clyde rules.

Lurker1999
Let's Bolt Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Oct 4th 2002, 3:27 am

Post by Lurker1999 » Nov 5th 2002, 8:00 pm

All I can say is I hope anyone that's above board bails on AU before they get dragged down in the undertow. Wade should take this time to find a job with a better company with better benefits.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"
Posts: 1627
Joined: Jan 30th 2002, 1:42 pm
Location: New York

Post by Jason R » Nov 5th 2002, 8:03 pm

clyde is an AU employee. do i have to spell it out for you?
tengrand wrote:
pgh_kenny wrote:for those who missed it the first time around, 'clyde' thread july 10, 2002: http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=715
Well I read about Clyde. Now there is a guy who really has it figured out. Thank God Clyde "is back". He is sure to have a solution to this mess. Clyde rules.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests