I spoke with Ross on the phone ! News about the DVDs !

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 4th 2002, 10:55 pm

Take it from me. You are not reporting news (and I wasn't either when I was sending out newsletters, etc). You are reporting what he wants you to tell people. That, combined with what other people say, plus what actually happens comprises news.

So you are reporting what Ross has to say. And I know that people appreciate that for what it is. And I am not being sarcastic.
MartinPierre wrote: I report the news, I try to ask a zillion questions to him and I try to keep the communication channels opened between him and I, and between you guys and I.

Minerwerks
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Minerwerks » Nov 4th 2002, 11:38 pm

after all, I want my DVDs too !!!
And, at this point, there better darn well be a bonus disc coming, or I'll be mighty perturbed.
= Derek =

Lurker1999
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Lurker1999 » Nov 5th 2002, 2:49 am

I'd like to hear Ross latest "update" on how he plans to refund money he's stolen from those of us who have been double charged, cancelled or both.

Assuming the pictures taken and posted in another thread are correct we can only assume that his excuse for the next month or two or three will be that all efforts are being devoted to shipping discs to people. In the meantime the rest of the paperwork will be lost. The dispute window will close and those who paid by check or debit card will be screwed and those of us who paid by credit card will have to scream very loudly to get anywhere.

Clearly Ross has no interest in repeat business. I certainly never plan to doing business with AU again and I'll be screaming at the top of my lungs at anyone that thinks about doing so in the future to deter them.

starbug
Lifehead

Re: I spoke with Ross on the phone ! News about the DVDs !

Post by starbug » Nov 5th 2002, 6:12 am

MartinPierre wrote: - Today is the first day real work actually occured.

No s**t.

:o

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

phelix
Yearbook Team

Post by phelix » Nov 5th 2002, 2:22 pm

Lurker1999 wrote:I'd like to hear Ross latest "update" on how he plans to refund money he's stolen from those of us who have been double charged, cancelled or both.
Ross is not going to refund the money at all. That's the plan. After all, why should he when there seems to be no way to force him to.

Krakolano
Overlooked Sibling

Re: I spoke with Ross on the phone ! News about the DVDs !

Post by Krakolano » Nov 6th 2002, 4:50 am

starbug wrote:
MartinPierre wrote: - Today is the first day real work actually occured.

No s**t.

:o

LOL! :lol:
good one
"i don't believe in making plans...whatever happens... happens."

-- Krak

DrLemonBurn
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DrLemonBurn » Nov 6th 2002, 5:14 am

Ross is not going to refund the money at all. That's the plan. After all, why should he when there seems to be no way to force him to.
Considering that there are at least a couple us here that are within driving distance of Sacramento, I can think of a couple ways to force him to pay up. I mean, baseball bats aren't all that expensive. :wink:
so says Sparx.