Apologies to Lance...

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Minerwerks
Nicky Driscoll

Apologies to Lance...

Post by Minerwerks » Nov 3rd 2002, 9:50 pm

I wanted to apologize to Lance because the updated version of the "My So-Called DVDs" story will not end with his quote.

When I revised the article, I realized that I hadn't been quoting from the users here about all the problems, so it seemed out of place to quote a Forum user for no reason other than to end on a positive note.

I'll mention again that if you have a comment on the story or don't think Movie Poop Shoot hasn't voiced your side of the story well enough, by all means, drop an email to editor Chris Ryall, cryall@moviepoopshoot.com
= Derek =

TessD1891
Overlooked Sibling

Re: Apologies to Lance...

Post by TessD1891 » Nov 4th 2002, 2:45 pm

Minerwerks wrote:cryall@moviepoopshoot.com
I read that as "cry all" unti I saw that was for his name. And it seemed very appropriate for this forum...
Brian, we're not talking about wallpaper here, are we.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Me

Post by lance » Nov 4th 2002, 9:35 pm

Minerwerks/Derek:

No problem. As I stated in another thread or two here I really liked the way Part III turned out, definately got more at the fan anger and anguish than did the first draft did. Also I already printed out a copy of the first draft that closed with my quote and have shown it to fellow MSCL buddies here in Cincinnati and they got a kick out of it. I still got my five seconds of fame 8) Thanks, dude.

TessD1891: Thanks, I think? Not entirely clear on your message here. Incidentally, is that Tori Amos on your avatar? If so, cool.

All my best,

Lance Man :)

TessD1891
Overlooked Sibling

Re: Me

Post by TessD1891 » Nov 4th 2002, 10:12 pm

lance wrote:TessD1891: Thanks, I think? Not entirely clear on your message here. Incidentally, is that Tori Amos on your avatar? If so, cool.
I meant because we all cry (theoretically, though I doubt many cry physically) over all the delays and problems getting the DVDs. And yes, it's Tori - the pic is from the Concertina single. :)
Brian, we're not talking about wallpaper here, are we.