The End Game - DVDs are on way

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
tengrand
Nicky Driscoll

The End Game - DVDs are on way

Post by tengrand » Oct 31st 2002, 3:49 pm

I was just informed by an AU representative that AU is in possession of 6 pallets of MSCL dvds which are en route to its Warehouse in CA. Shipment can be expected as early as this weekend.

brainysmurf
Liberty High Student

Re: The End Game - DVDs are on way

Post by brainysmurf » Oct 31st 2002, 3:56 pm

tengrand wrote:I was just informed by an AU representative that AU is in possession of 6 pallets of MSCL dvds which are en route to its Warehouse in CA. Shipment can be expected as early as this weekend.
I have it on good authority that the discs are indeed en route. They left BMGs warehouse late Wednesday and are making their way to California. The truck being used had some mechanical issues last night, the discs are due in most likely on Saturday or Sunday at the latest. AU plans to begin sending them out as soon as they get them, but I would imagine that they would be going out on Monday at the earliest.

misheebel
Tino

Post by misheebel » Oct 31st 2002, 4:11 pm

I heard that Ross went to go pick them up himself...is this true? What happened? I don't know what to believe anymore!

brainysmurf
Liberty High Student

Post by brainysmurf » Oct 31st 2002, 4:18 pm

misheebel wrote:I heard that Ross went to go pick them up himself...is this true? What happened? I don't know what to believe anymore!
Yes, Ross is driving them back right now.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

keep on truckin'!

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 31st 2002, 4:29 pm

brainysmurf wrote:Yes, Ross is driving them back right now.
Hey Mav, did you get the phone number of that truck driving school?

:D

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Oct 31st 2002, 4:31 pm

brainysmurf wrote:Yes, Ross is driving them back right now.
and we thought that he is the CEO...

now I'm not surprised that he doesn't answer his e-mails and doesn't get the Bonus DVD done
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

*** The AU/RR appreciation Site ***

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 31st 2002, 5:38 pm

This is just surreal. :( I hear Jeff Bezos is also on his way to pick up a U-Haul. . .

mikeyled36
Nicky Driscoll

Post by mikeyled36 » Oct 31st 2002, 5:41 pm

maybe Ross will get pulled over for speeding or something and the cops will rough him up for looking like a prick :-)

square pants
Tino

Post by square pants » Oct 31st 2002, 5:54 pm

hmm...I think it makes since that there may be several "alleged" uhauls picking up the dvd's. I mean if you were ross would you want a bunch of angry mscl fans who have been screwed over numerous times knowing that you are alone en route with 6 palettes of the dvds?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

california dreamin

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 31st 2002, 6:08 pm

If Ross is now a multitasking CEO/truckdriver combo, does that mean he is now a speed freak too? That might help him answer everyone's emails faster when he gets back to Sac.

I bet he has those naked girl mudflaps on his truck. And flames painted on the side of the truck. Truck drivers rule!

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 31st 2002, 6:22 pm

i'm sure ross will be arriving in california asap.  although i wonder where did he find the money to pay the truck rental company?

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Oct 31st 2002, 6:28 pm

I think it's hysterical that the truck Ross picked had "mechanical issues".

I mean, c'mon. How is it that this guy manages to somehow to delay shipping by another day, even when he's driving the shipment back himself.

I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. No wait... it's passed. He's still a weenie. :mrgreen:

-g

p.s. Door Prize: How many sets of DVD's are in 6 pallets?

p.p.s. S.A.T. Math Question #114: A truck carrying 6 pallets of MSCL DVD sets leaves a factory at 55 mph heading due east, driven by the CEO of Another Universe. How long does it take for the truck to reach the Caymans Isl-- , uh, I mean, it's destination?

p.p.s. The door prize is Ross' devotion and admiration. So keep those guesses coming!

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 31st 2002, 6:33 pm

never mind that those six pallets are probably uninsured. what happens if the dvds were stolen? the truck wrecks? the truck leaks? ross gets delayed permanently in the hamptons? for all the money we loaned to anotheruniverse.com, you would think they could have afforded a professional trucking company! heck, a freight company would probably even accept one of those infamous anotheruniverse.com purchase orders!

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 31st 2002, 6:39 pm

I wish I had answers for you. This is incomprehensible.

Jennifer
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Jennifer » Oct 31st 2002, 6:57 pm

Hey, for what it's worth, I just spoke with the AU office as well to confirm my address change and all that jazz. Although they had not confirmed it with me, they did have the correct address information in the system, and they did, once again, confirm that the DVD's were en route.