Anyone heard from Ross?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
canavan23
Tino

Anyone heard from Ross?

Post by canavan23 » Oct 30th 2002, 12:16 pm

Anyone heard from Ross lately?

I have sent 3 mails over the last week, all of which have been ignored.
The last thing I got was a "Cancellation noted, refund submitted" lie from Mike McCullough on the 15th of October.
Actually, lie is probably a bit strong. He probably did submit it, just to the waste bin instead of the card company.

Is it still illegal to use violence to get decent customer service, and if so, can we be granted immunity as this is a special case? Whoever said "the pen is mightier that the sword" never ordered from AU!
Teh intarnat si so big that if yuo fell into it, nobodey would hear yuo scream for 19 decades!

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Re: Anyone heard from Ross?

Post by mephisto » Oct 30th 2002, 1:10 pm

canavan23 wrote:Anyone heard from Ross lately?
Ross who? Oh, you mean the guy that took our money and emigrated to the Caymans? Sorry to disappoint you, but he's not within reach. At least that's what I was told by his attorney.

(please note: this posting could contain some sarcasm)
The Unofficial AnotherUniverse.com/My So-Called Life DVD-Booklet - Finally available for download!

*** The AU/RR appreciation Site ***

Denie
Between Names

Re: Anyone heard from Ross?

Post by Denie » Oct 30th 2002, 1:40 pm

I have e-mailed Ross 3 or 4 times over the past week (to both the anotheruniverse.com & comicshop.net addresses) and have not received a reply either. :evil:

I have never been treated with such disregard by any company in my life. Ross and his [insert nasty expletive] company need to be put out of business. (And Ross in jail on fraud charges would be a nice bonus!)
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.