Jason - What if...

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
kenickie
Three Rivers Resident

Jason - What if...

Post by kenickie » Oct 25th 2002, 12:01 pm

If we have cancelled and AU is giving the people who cancelled lowest priority how can they know who to send the sets to and who not to??
I HOPE AND PRAY that I get a set. Then I can play AU at their own game and pretend I never got one; demand a refund; and delete all my posts here about how I am cancelling my order. Therefor screwing AU up the ass.

They are THAT stupid I think it just might work....
Let's make the memories that dreamers only claim,
But it's hard, when the world knows your name.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 25th 2002, 12:06 pm

Excellent Point.

This is why they must be forced to process refunds first.

rainydayjanes
Nicky Driscoll

Post by rainydayjanes » Oct 25th 2002, 12:56 pm

Oh, I don't think it's that they're not noting the cancellations--I think it's just that they're just not particularly interested in processing the accompanying refunds. They're certainly well aware that I've cancelled, they're just taking their own sweet time with my money. I'm going to sic Visa on their sorry asses if I've still got nothing at the end of the day today. This is outrageous.

Howard
Yearbook Team

Post by Howard » Oct 25th 2002, 1:52 pm

rainydayjanes wrote:Oh, I don't think it's that they're not noting the cancellations--I think it's just that they're just not particularly interested in processing the accompanying refunds. They're certainly well aware that I've cancelled, they're just taking their own sweet time with my money. I'm going to sic Visa on their sorry asses if I've still got nothing at the end of the day today. This is outrageous.
They're not particularly keen on doling out money... PERIOD. :)

Unfortunately, I've known this for quite some time.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 25th 2002, 3:20 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Excellent Point.

This is why they must be forced to process refunds first.

I dont necessarily agree.

If they ar emarked in the computer as cancelled then they shouldnt have a problem with shipping to cancelled people, though i am sure there will be atleast a few fuckups on AUs part.

As far as refunding goes i think the people who were double or triple charged back before people cancelled should be given the highest priority.
They have had 115 extra dollars of mine since Aug 19.

You cancelled by choice, i didnt have a choice when they stole my cash.

siandam
Jody Barsh

Post by siandam » Oct 25th 2002, 5:13 pm

If they ar emarked in the computer as cancelled then they shouldnt have a problem with shipping to cancelled people, though i am sure there will be atleast a few fuckups on AUs part.
But don't forget that AU has boxes labeled and ready to ship out the DVD's as soon as they hit the warehouse in Sacramento!

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 25th 2002, 6:19 pm

siandam wrote: But don't forget that AU has boxes labeled and ready to ship out the DVD's as soon as they hit the warehouse in Sacramento!
hehehe :lol:

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Oct 26th 2002, 1:39 pm

somehow, i just don't see that happening anytime soon. :)

-kassandra

siandam wrote: But don't forget that AU has boxes labeled and ready to ship out the DVD's as soon as they hit the warehouse in Sacramento!
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"