David Germain's AP Article

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
brainysmurf
Liberty High Student

David Germain's AP Article

Post by brainysmurf » Oct 23rd 2002, 5:58 pm

I found the AP article that was discussed in another thread that I can no longer find. Thought you might be interested...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... ideo_dvd_1

moviezzz
Overlooked Sibling

Post by moviezzz » Oct 24th 2002, 10:49 am

My paper had another article by a different reviewer about the set in last weekends video releases section. Nothing important, but it did list Another Universe as the release company.

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Speaking of Twin Peeks

Post by mglenn » Oct 24th 2002, 3:31 pm

Since the show is consistantly getting compared to Twin Peeks as the show that just won't go away (And were not going to let it :twisted: ) I thought I should mention that one of my Tivo's has informed me that starting on Thursday the 31st Twin Peeks will be shown on The Bravo Network here in the states.

Which is fitting I think as this sniper case seems to be a plot straight outta that show... "We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose!" :?:
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand