Worried about shipment

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
episapia
Overlooked Sibling

Worried about shipment

Post by episapia » Oct 16th 2002, 4:30 pm

I am really worried that the set will be sent to me after all I did to cancel my order. When I was on the phone with AU they told me I wouldn't recieve it, but I have a feeling my name is still on the wrong list. Does anyone share the same feelings?

~Eve

DrLemonBurn
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DrLemonBurn » Oct 16th 2002, 4:39 pm

I already have my refund from my cancelation, so I'm hoping I am on the wrong list. :wink: But then again, they might just take the $100 (or would it be $115 now?) out of my overcharges...
so says Sparx.

StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by StrawberryGirl » Oct 16th 2002, 4:41 pm

That's a new one- being worried that the set WILL ship to you. :wink: I wish I could help- but I think the only way to find out your status with AU is to pester, pester, pester. And even then- who knows? Bleh.

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Oct 16th 2002, 11:19 pm

Actually, I'm also a little worried to know if the sets are going to be in AU's hands soon, since I just emailed Ross late last week to cancel.

He said he would take care of it and I emailed him back today to ask when that might happen, no reply.

I've already pre-ordered with Amazon, so if the AU set does ship and my AU order isn't really cancelled and I get one, then I could always cancel the Amazon set depending on when AU gets the sets.

Either way, the AU money to me has been gone for a while, not to say I won't be pissed if I don't get it back, but if I end up with both sets it wouldn't be a big deal money-wise, I just won't know what to do with 2 sets.
+it can't be all that hard if you can sum it up in a postcard.