Where do I cancel?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
gizmodvdx
Nicky Driscoll

Where do I cancel?

Post by gizmodvdx » Oct 15th 2002, 12:16 pm

I have had it. Ive heard to many BS promisies. Can someone point in the direction of canceling my order? I want OUT!

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 15th 2002, 12:32 pm

Complete the form at http://www.drygrass.com/mscl/
E-mail Ross at ross@anotheruniverse.com
Also you can call AU. 888-5-COMICS
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

gizmodvdx
Nicky Driscoll

Post by gizmodvdx » Oct 15th 2002, 1:56 pm

I don't think I have my order number... How would I go about getting it?

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 15th 2002, 2:52 pm

I'm not sure.
I would try e-mailing Ross. Let him know that you don't have your order number, but that you would like to cancel. There must be a way for him to verify your personal information (IE name, address, e-mail, etc.) and match it to an order #.

Jason - any other suggestions?
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

kate
Tino

eh

Post by kate » Oct 16th 2002, 1:20 am

alright, here's my biggest concern:
i was given the bs run around about my triple charges. i had to resort to using my c.c. company so i could get the money back. this leads me to...
what if i cancel and nothing happens? as in i don't get my money back but i don't get the dvd set either? for some reason i don't put this past AU, saying that it was canceled so i don't get the dvds but yet not giving me my money back. sorry if that's negative but i think you all would agree that it's not advisable to trust AU any further than you can kick them (heh).
oh yeah and this has been handled so greatly by AU. :roll:
just had to throw that in to share in the AU hate, haha. :x

Denie
Between Names

Re: eh

Post by Denie » Oct 16th 2002, 3:08 am

kate wrote:alright, here's my biggest concern:
i was given the bs run around about my triple charges. i had to resort to using my c.c. company so i could get the money back. this leads me to...
what if i cancel and nothing happens? as in i don't get my money back but i don't get the dvd set either?
Right now everyone who has cancelled, myself included, is worried about not getting our money back. But you can order the DVD (without lunchbox & bonus disc) from another retailer such as Amazon. Check the DVD faq for a full list of alternate retailers.

gizmodvdx
Nicky Driscoll

Post by gizmodvdx » Oct 16th 2002, 10:48 am

Well, grand, Now I have to call AU up and have them search for my order number because its not like they would have an account ppage that keeps track of orders.