Question for Jason regarding the lunchboxes

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Denie
Between Names

Question for Jason regarding the lunchboxes

Post by Denie » Oct 12th 2002, 1:07 pm

You may have already answered this but...
Is there any possible chance of another retailer (IE Amazon) selling the lunchboxes? If not, what do you think the odds are of us ever seeing them from AU?
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Question for Jason regarding the lunchboxes

Post by Jason R » Oct 12th 2002, 1:13 pm

I won't speculate. I will give a definitive answer, along with a recommendation to all petition signers to cancel, if BMG and GWhiz are not paid by Wednesday.

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 13th 2002, 12:45 am

jason,

If your formal recommendation is to cancel on wednesday, can you or maybe someone else post a generic form letter in microsoft word format that we could edit with our name and order specific details and send along or fax to our credit card companies. I wouldn't mind writing a draft if no one else wants to. Maybe someone has already written a decent letter.

I have no reason to believe anotheruniverse would actually refund more than 5 to 10% of the cancellations requests without intervention by our credit card companies.

kenny

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 13th 2002, 12:47 am

This is a good idea. I can post a Word document, which you could then fill out and submit to your credit company.
pgh_kenny wrote:jason,

If your formal recommendation is to cancel on wednesday, can you or maybe someone else post a generic form letter in microsoft word format that we could edit with our name and order specific details and send along or fax to our credit card companies. I wouldn't mind writing a draft if no one else wants to. Maybe someone has already written a decent letter.

I have no reason to believe anotheruniverse would actually refund more than 5 to 10% of the cancellations requests without intervention by our credit card companies.

kenny

Debs
Liberty High Student

Post by Debs » Oct 13th 2002, 6:48 am

This is a good idea. I'm sure it will help a lot.
Thanx pgh_kenny & Jason 8)
Mom. Streamers?