A question about Ross meeting with BMG on Monday

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Cate
Liberty High Student

A question about Ross meeting with BMG on Monday

Post by Cate » Oct 12th 2002, 4:58 am

So, Ross is meeting with BMG on Monday (or so he says). (any way to confirm this is happening?)

If he hasn't paid BMG then why don't they demand payment at this meeting ... and not a "promise" of payment? You would think that they would have asked him to bring along a certified cheque when he shows up.

and yes, I have insomnia. (sheesh, is it any wonder :roll: )

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: A question about Ross meeting with BMG on Monday

Post by Jason R » Oct 12th 2002, 9:53 am

1) Maybe I should be waiting outside the building with a camera, so that everybody knows what he looks like.

2) It is much too late for promises. If he doesn't have a check in his pocket, I sense that he will be in serious trouble.

mephisto
Angela's best friend

Post by mephisto » Oct 12th 2002, 10:13 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:1) Maybe I should be waiting outside the building with a camera, so that everybody knows what he looks like.

2) It is much too late for promises. If he doesn't have a check in his pocket, I sense that he will be in serious trouble.
does that mean that the meeting is really going to happen? and that we should now by Monday evening if BMG was paid (= AU will get the DVDs; I suppose they will not keep them and send them to us)?

so there would be at least some hope for getting the episodes.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 12th 2002, 10:18 am

I cannot confirm the meeting.

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 12th 2002, 10:22 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:I cannot confirm the meeting.
Is there anything you can confirm that might stop me from cancelling today? (Which I really don't want to do. I want the lunchbox & bonus disc.)
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 12th 2002, 10:24 am

Unfortunately, there is not. But understand this: If Ross shows up at BMG without the money, they will laugh him out of the place.

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Chase Cat » Oct 12th 2002, 11:08 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Unfortunately, there is not. But understand this: If Ross shows up at BMG without the money, they will laugh him out of the place.
I guess if this scenario will happen, he will not mail us monday. So we will know it. But he knows, that we will know then, so he will mail us. Just a little confusing, huh?
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

Zach
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Zach » Oct 12th 2002, 11:09 am

Jason,

Do you think you'll be able to get some word to us by Monday night of wheather the meeting took place and if BMG got paid or not?

That way those who have not yet cancelled our orders will be able to do so knowing that Monday turned out to be another uneventful day!

Zach

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 12th 2002, 11:49 am

Yes.
Zach wrote:Jason,

Do you think you'll be able to get some word to us by Monday night of wheather the meeting took place and if BMG got paid or not?

That way those who have not yet cancelled our orders will be able to do so knowing that Monday turned out to be another uneventful day!

Zach

David Lambert
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by David Lambert » Oct 12th 2002, 6:49 pm

I can state that, when I traded e-mails with Ross asking for a refund, he said that "they" (the people who process the refund) aren't where he is. This is exactly what he wrote me:
Nope, I'm on the East Coast, they are on the West Coast.

I get to go home next Wednesday.
So, he COULD have a meeting with BMG on Monday. I think Jason just hopes Ross isn't there to meet with Tony Soprano and hire a hit. ;)
DAVE LAMBERT
Memphis, TN

Denie
Between Names

Post by Denie » Oct 12th 2002, 7:10 pm

David Lambert wrote: So, he COULD have a meeting with BMG on Monday. I think Jason just hopes Ross isn't there to meet with Tony Soprano and hire a hit. ;)
I know this is way off topic, but I just have to say I LOVE The Sopranos. One of the best shows ever. (After MSCL, of course!)
If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 12th 2002, 7:41 pm

If I disappear, please carry on the good fight for me, ok? :wink:

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Oct 13th 2002, 1:11 am

Denie wrote:I know this is way off topic, but I just have to say I LOVE The Sopranos. One of the best shows ever. (After MSCL, of course!)
We went to the Badda-Bing (Satin Girls) for Jason's Bachelor party :)

Gord

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 13th 2002, 1:19 am

It's "Satin Dolls." :lol:
GordLacey wrote:
Denie wrote:I know this is way off topic, but I just have to say I LOVE The Sopranos. One of the best shows ever. (After MSCL, of course!)
We went to the Badda-Bing (Satin Girls) for Jason's Bachelor party :)

Gord

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Oct 13th 2002, 1:25 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:It's "Satin Dolls." :lol:
Oops, I guess I was too busy looking at the girls I didn't pay much attention to the sign.

Gord