Gift Certificate? so?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Gift Certificate? so?

Post by north_Star98 » Oct 11th 2002, 12:51 pm

so...i was surfing AU's website for stuff that i could potentially buy with my 30 dollar gift certificate that i'm supposedly getting. and...all that's really on there is comic related stuff. i'm not spending over 20 dollars...i dont want to pay a cent more to that company.

Do I want a swac count dooku mini bust? NO

Do I want a ravenloft gazetteer? NO

Do I want a Dark Alliance Action Figure Limited set? NO

even with the gift certificate...what the heck am i going to buy???? there's nothing on that site that's really worth buying...well for me at least since i dont play with little action figures and read comics....

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Chase Cat » Oct 11th 2002, 12:57 pm

Maybe I would find something, but the lowest standard international shipping rate is $39.95. A gift cert about $30 is a joke for costumers overseas!

I hope they can lower it if you pay with the cert. Maybe like the DVD deal?
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 11th 2002, 1:06 pm

My suggestion to AU:

Allow your customers to apply the gift certificate to their DVD box set. Refund $30 to each customer.

FarrellGirl78
Overlooked Sibling

Post by FarrellGirl78 » Oct 11th 2002, 3:37 pm

Good idea Jason!

I don't understand why we can't use the 30$ gift certificate for the boxset. It doesn't make sense at all. I won't use the gift certificate anyway... I am in Canada and I am not going to buy something else from another universe, especially since I don't like anything else on their website. I just want to use the gift certificate for my boxset and that's all. If they did give me a 30$ refund I would for sure not cancel my order with them but now I am thinking about it since we have no answer!

I still think another universe should be selling the boxset the same price amazon does... Now, I feel like I am paying them to get a bonus disc and lunch box!

Dominique

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Oct 11th 2002, 9:32 pm

i like that idea too!!!