Are you cancelling your order?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.

Are you cancelling yor AU order?

No, I'm sticking with AU
13%
Yes, I've cancelled my order (and received a full refund if I paid in advance)
4%
I've already cancelled, but haven't gotten a refund yet
48%
No, I'm sticking with AU because I know I won't get my money back
35%

Total votes: 46

rainydayjanes
Nicky Driscoll

Post by rainydayjanes » Oct 13th 2002, 11:06 am

I cancelled today (Sunday) so I'll wait and see if I get an e-mail letting me know it's gone through. My reasons are, in order:

1. I'm a student with truly massive educational debt, about to get laid off from my term-time job and currently without immediate prospects of post-graduation employment.

2. I don't have time to come here on a daily basis, wade through a whole bunch of crap and look for updates on the siatuation. I have too much to do. (See #1.)

3. The "we're sorry" package doesn't do it for me in the least. The bonus disc and the lunchbox would be cool, but they aren't worth an extra $30 or so to me.

4. There's still not a ship date for anything. For the love of Pete.

And that's not even including the rampant speculation that various parties haven't been paid, that AU may be bankrupt or close to it, and that we may never see the sets. I sort of feel bad cancelling, and I feel bad about how things turned out, but...

I'll come back and post if/when I get a refund of my original order.

so-called customer
Between Names

Post by so-called customer » Oct 13th 2002, 1:44 pm

I'm giving Ross until Wednesday to get his s**t together, but if we don't have substantiated proof that the vendors have been paid, and a firm shipping date for at least the DVDs, then I will be cancelling.

If I don't get a prompt refund with interest, I will be taking the matter up with law enforcement.