Ross, what are the 'sorry' gifts? You have 3 days

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
gizmodvdx
Nicky Driscoll

Ross, what are the 'sorry' gifts? You have 3 days

Post by gizmodvdx » Oct 10th 2002, 10:30 am

Ross, what the hell are the "sorry" gifts you promised us? You have 3 days to tell me or else I am canceling my order. Anyone else with me?

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Oct 10th 2002, 1:00 pm

I don't even care about getting anything extra. I just want to know when I'm going to get my damn set.
I've had this pre-ordered since February and they've had all of my money since March. I don't even care about that either.
It's bad enough that I'm paranoid that when they do ship out that mine isn't going to show up for some reason, I'd just like to know when I'm going to get the thing.

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

X-mas is comming

Post by Chase Cat » Oct 10th 2002, 1:07 pm

Maybe he could give us something out of their huge stock.

Here's a funny suggestion. Well, in less than three months is X-mas. So "Ultimate Rudolph" (Quote AU) would be suitable:

:lol:
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

Jessica Popsicles
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Jessica Popsicles » Oct 10th 2002, 4:35 pm

I'd take some free Rudolph toys! I love Rudolph.

jmwoodward
Tino

Post by jmwoodward » Oct 10th 2002, 5:36 pm

For some reason I felt tremendous guilt about it, but I decided to cancel my order with AU. When I heard that the bonus disk was coming at a later date as was the lunch box, I just gave up. I don't want to play all these waiting games any more. I'll be satisfied to have my DVD's from Amazon the first week of Nov.

Jenny

modo
Nicky Driscoll

Post by modo » Oct 11th 2002, 11:15 am

quote above: "For some reason I felt tremendous guilt about it"

I felt quilty at first because Wade was laying it on thick when I talked to him on the phone. You know what I realized, this is all completely irresponsible and unprofessional. At first, I was willing to cut them a little slack. You know, my parents run an international business out of our home and I was personally responsible for running thousands of credit card charges and not ONCE did we have a problem like this.

Oy. I'm so tired of this.

LetsBolt
Three Rivers Resident

Post by LetsBolt » Oct 11th 2002, 11:23 am

i just dont even know how to feel anymore, but canceling my order is still fresh in my thinking process.
to cancel or not to cancel - that is the question

vrknight
Tino

if everybody cancels their orders?

Post by vrknight » Oct 11th 2002, 6:50 pm

If everbody cancels their orders, AU will not be able to refund customers becuase AU can't pay it's bills. So maybe everyone should ask for stock as the bouns gift and take control of the company and get the DVD's.

A thought.

vrknight