4 stars from Rolling Stone Magazine for The DVDs.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
goldennest
Tino

Re: I dont think you understand

Post by goldennest » Oct 11th 2002, 1:42 am

Like I said if you want a forum with no pumping of DVD, and no representatives for a DVD constantly protecting their intrests in( hint: Jason the DVD man, with many alaises patting himself on a job well done lol) check out
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mscl_dvd_forum/

there will be no customer service complaints on this forum. PERIOD>
no Jasons and co trying to push his DVD on any company so that he gets his commision, and no crap.

No pumping of amazon AU, or Jason and his paycheck ect.

and especially no stock BS, nonsense will be left here with jason and his amazing aliases patting himself .

You have not done a good job jason.

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:how's your stock doing? :P

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 11th 2002, 1:47 am

I don't have any aliases and I'm hardly hawking these DVDs.

on the other hand, your act is getting old. How about you limit your posts to your yahoo group?

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 11th 2002, 1:51 am

goldennest wrote: This rollingstone story is not about AU, its about My so caled life.
you can read about it @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mscl_dvd_forum/

and not get insulted.
The only people being "insulted" here are people who have done things wrong regarding the DVD. You know how the old saying goes: "No one can make you look bad except YOU."
the so called mattel guy lol. sorry Jason Im not him but carry on with your sarcasm and insults, and false assumptions,
And you carry on with your new usernames, bad grammar/spelling/punctuation, and your new forum with a whopping 12 people. Funny how you keep plugging your new foru, yet you keep coming back to this one. Maybe because there's really nothing to talk about that isn't already here. Unless you are getting all your DVD updates from the AU forum.

:wink:

goldennest
Tino

12 members????

Post by goldennest » Oct 11th 2002, 8:59 pm

I think you have the grammer problem, you begin all you sentences with a prepasition and a verb, and your sentence structure is 7th grade level.
I think you have to learn the definition of a noun, subject, your continous use of predicated is , well, enough,

The member population is growing, this is a new forum and all the customer service complaints posted there have been deleted. :)

There will be no Jason the DVD man here. That is a promise.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mscl_dvd_forum/

vwap
Tino

Post by vwap » Oct 11th 2002, 9:22 pm

This is going to go nowhere, but I'll respond anyway.

You started your first sentence off with a grammatical error, one word-form error, in addition to two spelling errors. "I think you have the grammer problem" is a sentence in and of itself. "grammer" should be spelled "grammar." Also, the third "you" should have been a "your." There is also the rule of thumb that you don't start two sentences in the same paragraph identically; you, however, broke this rule.

I'm not going to delve any further into the rest of the errors within your post. I think I've made my point: the horse kicked itself in the ass.

seebee
Frozen Embryo

I like how you said,

Post by seebee » Oct 11th 2002, 9:26 pm

the so called mattel guy lol. sorry Jason Im not him but carry on with your sarcasm and insults, and false assumptions, you are a true flake. Only looking for your money and fame has made you blind,
I think Jason need to recognize his ability, and take the fith.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: I like how you said,

Post by Jason R » Oct 11th 2002, 9:27 pm

Hi Socrates. Now I know where you came from. Go back to the message boards on Raging Bull.

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Re: I like how you said,

Post by GordLacey » Oct 11th 2002, 9:33 pm

seebee wrote:the so called mattel guy lol. sorry Jason Im not him but carry on with your sarcasm and insults, and false assumptions, you are a true flake. Only looking for your money and fame has made you blind,
I think Jason need to recognize his ability, and take the fith.
Dude, every time I read one of your posts I wonder who you are, and why you take the time to post here. It's funny when you bash Jason because you end up making him look better and better. Jason was the one that got this project launched and has maintained excellent standing with the customers. You accuse him of looking for fame and money, but we know his name isn't on the set, and Ross has fucked him out of his money, yet he's still here for the customers. Doesn't look like he's in it for fame or money, does it?

Anyway, I hope you continue to post here. The posts you make are entertaining and you'd be missed around here. Hell, maybe I'll just sign up for your Yahoo group so I can read more of them.

Gord

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 12th 2002, 2:43 am

Thanks to vwap for beginning to tell our friend goldennest about the hypocrisy of his post. I'll get out my red pen and cover the rest of it.
goldennest wrote:I think you have the grammer problem, you begin all you sentences with a prepasition and a verb, and your sentence structure is 7th grade level.
First of all, the proper spelling is preposition.

Second of all, the sentences in my post began with the words "the" (which is an article), "you" (which is a pronoun), "and" (which is a conjunction), "funny" (which is an adjective), "maybe" (which is an adverb), and "unless" (which is a conjunction). As you can see none of those words are prepositions or verbs.

Third of all, separating two sentences with a comma without the use of a conjunction is improper grammar. It's called a run-on sentence.

Fourth of all, you really aren't in any position to criticize MY sentence structure.
I think you have to learn the definition of a noun, subject, your continous use of predicated is , well, enough,
I think YOU should learn the definition of grammatical terms before you accuse people of using them improperly. You should also learn proper punctuation, because leaving a space between a word and a comma is incorrect, as is ending a sentence with a comma. And the word is continuous. In addition, that was another example of a run-on sentence. Finally, you misused the word "predicated."
Last edited by Natasha (candygirl) on Oct 12th 2002, 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: 12 members????

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 12th 2002, 2:45 am

goldennest wrote:The member population is growing, this is a new forum and all the customer service complaints posted there have been deleted.
Yes, last night when I posted my response there were, in fact, TWELVE members registered at your forum. Congrats on getting up to 25. Hey Gord, feel free to cut and paste any of the interesting stuff here so we can play grammar games again.

:D

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Candy Gir Rocks!

Post by lance » Oct 12th 2002, 5:37 pm

Candy Girl,

Keep the red pen at the ready, kudos on a good job.

Did I mention that you are my hero :D

Lance Man

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Re: 12 members????

Post by GordLacey » Oct 12th 2002, 6:28 pm

candygirl wrote:Yes, last night when I posted my response there were, in fact, TWELVE members registered at your forum. Congrats on getting up to 25. Hey Gord, feel free to cut and paste any of the interesting stuff here so we can play grammar games again.

:D
I registered and then promptly took myself off. There were 5 posts, and none were entertaining at all. Quite a bummer.

Gord

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Candy Gir Rocks!

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 12th 2002, 8:50 pm

lance wrote:Candy Girl,

Keep the red pen at the ready, kudos on a good job.

Did I mention that you are my hero :D

Lance Man
Can you fly higher than an eagle because I am the wind beneath your wings?

:wink:

Mold E. Peaches
Liberty High Student

Post by Mold E. Peaches » Oct 12th 2002, 10:08 pm

Ross Rojek wrote:
GordLacey wrote:I'd hardly call that a review. Did they even see the discs, and if so, how did they get them?

Gord
They got a check disk set from us for the purpose of the review.
So, Mr. Professional....You can send Rolling Stone a copy for a review, but you can't get the copies out to the people who actually PAID for them months ago....YOU are a scam....and your business is a NIGHTMARE to deal with.

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Oct 13th 2002, 1:16 am

Recovering Fetus wrote:So, Mr. Professional....You can send Rolling Stone a copy for a review, but you can't get the copies out to the people who actually PAID for them months ago....YOU are a scam....and your business is a NIGHTMARE to deal with.
Recovering...a check disc isn't usually finished product. It probably wouldn't contain artwork on the discs, and probably didn't come in the finished packaging. I've received a few check discs for doing early reviews of sets, and they aren't pretty.

Gord