Another Lunch Box Email

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
hollis27
Liberty High Student

Another Lunch Box Email

Post by hollis27 » Oct 8th 2002, 4:10 pm

Again, for those of you who are interested...

Nope, I've talked to the lunchbox guy and things are getting done. There'll be a slight delay due to the longshoreman's strike, but not bad.

----- Original Message -----
To: Ross Rojek
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: Posting

Hey Ross.
So, do we get any new info today? Also, what's the deal with the lunchboxes being put into storage because of lack of comunication between you and the manufacturer?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Re: Another Lunch Box Email

Post by Jason R » Oct 8th 2002, 4:14 pm

I just got off the phone with the lunchbox manufacturer.

1) Ross told them not to have anymore correspondence with me.
2) Ross said something about trying to get them paid the remaining balance this week.

Oh! Ross just called the lunchbox people back again! He told them that I am posting private information on a message board, and that they are not to talk to me anymore.

Word to the wise: Make them feel like they might get paid, and maybe they won't talk to me anymore.

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 8th 2002, 4:18 pm

Ahh, interesting. I like to post his emails for comparison purposes. Things never really add up with him, do they?

StrawberryGirl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by StrawberryGirl » Oct 8th 2002, 4:29 pm

When do you think Ross is going to learn that we are cross-checking his flagrant lies with the actual facts we're getting from Jason? Man, what on earth is going through that guy's head? Does he have no desire to stay in business? I'm eager enough to give someone the benefit of the doubt, and overlook A LOT of crap. I've been staying off the boards so I can just wait this thing out in peace. But there's just no excusing some things, and there is certainly no excuse for the absurdity of AU and their "business" practices.

Shoot- and I'd been doing such a good job steering clear of the chaos of the boards. :roll:

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 8th 2002, 4:52 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:2) Ross said something about trying to get them paid the remaining balance this week.
How can he only try/b] to come up with $8,700 when we paid anotheruniverse a collective $350,000 f'in dollars. This is not a touchy feely thing... they have the funds to spend so transfer the f'in money to the lunchbox vendor already. With our luck, the short-term cd they invested in has a maturity date of December 1st, 2002. Either that or they spent our money on one of those expensive seminars: "1,001 ways to generate a mob mentality among your customers"

GordLacey
TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by GordLacey » Oct 8th 2002, 6:19 pm

pgh_kenny wrote:With our luck, the short-term cd they invested in has a maturity date of December 1st, 2002.
Awhile ago Jason looked into the penalty for taking money out of a CD before the maturity date and it's a very, very small fee.

Gord