Confused..

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Little_Sister
Tino

Confused..

Post by Little_Sister » Oct 7th 2002, 11:34 pm

ok... this is my first post on this forum and i'm not sure i'm doing this right but i have some questions for Ross or Jason and i'd really apreciate it if they ansered them.

1) ok my zip code changed so do i have to send them a change of address or not?

2) my sister ordered the DVDs for my birthday and shes in england without a way to know if she was overcharged on her credit card. so is there anyway to find out if she was?

umm thanks in advance ... i hope i made sense...

L.S.
Confused?... why yes!

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Re: Confused..

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 8th 2002, 12:03 am

Little_Sister wrote: 1) ok my zip code changed so do i have to send them a change of address or not?
In order to make sure it gets there with little delay, yes, let us know.
Little_Sister wrote:2) my sister ordered the DVDs for my birthday and shes in england without a way to know if she was overcharged on her credit card. so is there anyway to find out if she was?
I'm not sure. We don't really have a way to check, but if you e-mail me your order number I'll see if I can find out on our end.

Little_Sister
Tino

Post by Little_Sister » Oct 8th 2002, 12:16 am

Thanks for the Reply Mr. Rojek...

i'm sending the email now..
Confused?... why yes!

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: Confused..

Post by fnordboy » Oct 8th 2002, 1:04 am

Little_Sister wrote:2) my sister ordered the DVDs for my birthday and shes in england without a way to know if she was overcharged on her credit card. so is there anyway to find out if she was?
I'm not sure. We don't really have a way to check, but if you e-mail me your order number I'll see if I can find out on our end.[/quote]

Is it just my imagination or wasn't AU supposed to be checking through there accounts looking for the overcharges? If you don't have a way to check how did you plan on doing that?

mwb
Tino

Post by mwb » Oct 8th 2002, 8:24 am

I, too, was under the distinct impression that AU would be checking all orders for double charges...