Answering questions you might have.

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
gizmodvdx
Nicky Driscoll

Post by gizmodvdx » Oct 10th 2002, 10:06 am

You know he is not going to respond to these questions.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 10:11 am

fas0891, your post was a copy of your post from your other thread, so I deleted it here. I agree with you, though and people should read that thread.

As for the other questions as to whether Ross will answer my questions? I don't know.

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Chase Cat » Oct 10th 2002, 10:13 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:In the first week of August, Ross told me that he was leaving CMI Holdings and actually taking AnotherUniverse with him to a new company that he was forming. I'm sure that all of his stockholders know about this, but he told me that it probably was not going to happen until after the discs were received, and would not be noticed by anybody.
The stockholders are informed. Hey, everyone of us invested US$ 89 to 115 in this company. The least Ross can do is to inform his investors. :wink:

Are there any financial problems that moved him to do so? I hope our money and the whole project is save! :(
Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Wanted: Polygraph

Post by ClarenceWorley » Oct 10th 2002, 10:30 am

gizmodvdx wrote:You know he is not going to respond to these questions.
Ross may, since his plans are now out in the open. It's better to address them now, than wait for already anxious customers to be asking the same questions, over and over.
"I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 10:33 am

I wouldn't have even mentioned the last bit except for the fact that it seems as though, according to his timeline, his departure is imminent.

I have many more questions, but I will start off with these.

Dreaming of Me
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Dreaming of Me » Oct 10th 2002, 10:53 am

Jason: remind me not to ever piss you off. :P

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 10th 2002, 11:37 am

Jason Rosenfeld wrote: What I've posted so far is tame.
F'ck tame - those of us who financed Ross & his circus of retail debauchery deserve better . Lay it all out on the line and while you are at it, make it sticky. Besides, I don't think you are going to be saying anything that people haven't had theories about anyways.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 11:55 am

I don't want to get ahead of myself. I want answers to these questions first.

I have tons of questions to ask.

Chaser
Tino

Post by Chaser » Oct 10th 2002, 12:32 pm

Hey Jason,
I was just wondering if you knew where the discs actually were. I have been trying to stay away from the boards so that it would make the waiting go faster so I hope you haven't already been asked this. AU kept complaining that they weren't shipping them because BMG had them. Does BMG still have the discs? Thanks!!
Trina
"Not too fast, not too slow. The confidence to make the steps your own."

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 12:41 pm

BMG still has the discs, but it isn't their fault.

Anakin
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Anakin » Oct 10th 2002, 12:49 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:BMG still has the discs, but it isn't their fault.
Are you implying that BMG are not paid to finish the DVDs like the luinchbox case or whose fault is it?
If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny!

special_k
Yearbook Team
Location: Closer to here than there, in the land between dreaming and waking...

Post by special_k » Oct 10th 2002, 12:49 pm

jason, i'm sorry this has turned into a waking nightmare of sorts; that it's impacted you personally in any way. it's sad that such a noble venture has been realized in such a twisted manner. sorry if my jumping ship is adding to this in any way, but i don't trust rojek to follow through, and as stated earlier, the bonus disc is not worth the extra $$$. i am interested to see what lies ahead for you, and hopefully can lend support there. wish i could say it's only money as david has, but i can't.

-kassandra
"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong, and those are the ones that change your life."

Jessie, "Once and Again"

EmmBee
Liberty High Student

Post by EmmBee » Oct 10th 2002, 12:57 pm

Jason said somewhere that BMG was paid. ... Perhaps the tie up is with shipping? Seems like Ross was arranging the shipping of the discs from BMG to AU in Sacramento... so it's no surprise if the ball has been dropped again.

Jimmy Wong
Frozen Embryo

Post by Jimmy Wong » Oct 10th 2002, 1:16 pm

I have been monitoring the spectacle for some time now. I did not purchase the MSCL discs -- I've actually never seen the show. (Even though I ALMOST did a blind buy because I've heard so many good things about it).

My advice to all: CANCEL your orders and order from AMAZON. Also file with you CC for any money you may have give them. Even if the charge is a few months old, your CC may still be able to do something if you give them the background. If you are holding out for Jason, I will be surprised if he is compensated for this venture. All signs are that this is a company that is going downhill and I won't be surprised if they aren't around in a few months.

BTW, even if you do cancel, I will be SURPRISED if you get your money back from AU. You may HAVE to file with your CC.

Jason - If you ever decide to do this with a show I'm really waiting for (Greatest American Hero, Paper Chase, Newhart) -- I'm willing to support you. Your dedication has been exemplary.
Just think how STUPID the average person is and then realize that half the people are stupider than that.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 10th 2002, 3:28 pm

I am looking more closely at and reexamining this issue and hope to have some information soon.
EmmBee wrote:Jason said somewhere that BMG was paid. ... Perhaps the tie up is with shipping? Seems like Ross was arranging the shipping of the discs from BMG to AU in Sacramento... so it's no surprise if the ball has been dropped again.