C'mon AU, if you guys were smart....

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
north_Star98
Yearbook Team

C'mon AU, if you guys were smart....

Post by north_Star98 » Oct 5th 2002, 4:49 pm

they would tell us exactly when the dvds are going to be shipped and when they will be at our doorstep...finalized....

that difference in price between amazon and au...they really should give us back the money...c'mon...the only thing that is preventing people from switching over is the bonus disc and the lunchbox...and that i dont think it is really worth the 30-60 extra dollars. i'm really coming close to switching...but...i haven't even been charged yet...and i'm afraid if i cancel my au order they're going to charge me for my disc...since they're notorious for overcharging, etc.

they should really keep us informed better...i'm glad ross is here telling us some things...if he wasn't posting...it'd be even worse. but ross...hasn't responded to my emails...nor to my posts...i'm left in the dark here.

customer satisfaction...you have to cater to the customer...make them happy. AU def needs to get a new marketing strategy.

anything else...i'm sure i'm missings points....

LetsBolt
Three Rivers Resident

Post by LetsBolt » Oct 6th 2002, 11:15 pm

I TOTALLY agree, AU get your act together and help us out, and i think this should hold true to people that ordered after the preorder and aren't even recieving a lunchbox so basically im paying 30-60 extra bucks FOR ONE bonus dvd.
bullshit.

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Oct 6th 2002, 11:33 pm

LetsBolt wrote: so basically im paying 30-60 extra bucks FOR ONE bonus dvd.
bullshit.
And we haven't even been told for sure what exactly is on this dvd.

Bitterman
Liberty High Student

Post by Bitterman » Oct 8th 2002, 6:10 pm

God, yeah...

Suppose it's some lame, amateur psycho-analysis of the true meaning of the scene where Angela sat down, or something?

It could be anything at all. (And we're supposed to be getting it any day now).