Bonus Disks - What's on them?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
hollis27
Liberty High Student

Bonus Disks - What's on them?

Post by hollis27 » Oct 4th 2002, 1:38 pm

Hey Everyone...
I'm just wondering if anyone (preferably someone who works for AU) can tell me exactly what is on the bonus disk. I've read the posts saying 'we may get this...we may get that..' and now with Ross's post saying the bonus disks are being finalized, can someone please tell me what is actually on it? I'm wondering whether it would be worth it to cancel with AU and go with Amazon, and at this point the decision depends on what is actually on those disks. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!
(I'm sure other people are wondering about this to, I emailed Jason a few minutes ago so any response I get from him, I'll post here, for those who are interested).

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 4th 2002, 1:41 pm

well probably find out what's on them once amazon.com finds a way to pre-sell them on their website.

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 4th 2002, 1:47 pm

Right now, 70 minutes of original interviews.

Footage from the Museum of TV and Radio.

Finalizing footage from MTV.

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 4th 2002, 1:53 pm

Thanks for the prompt response. Couple questions though -

Original interviews with who?
Footage of what from the Museum I've never heard of?
Finalizing footage - What's that?

Call me stupid - but I really still don't have too much of a concrete grasp of what's going on here.

Kenny - LOL!
Ross Rojek wrote:Right now, 70 minutes of original interviews.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 4th 2002, 1:53 pm

Ross Rojek wrote:Right now, 70 minutes of original interviews.

I think you forgot the special DVD-ROM extra.

The customizable and printable

"Congratulations Sucker" award that we can print out and frame, you know for our so-called bragging rights...

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 4th 2002, 1:57 pm

the mtv footage would be really cool if it materializes; i vaguely remember some of it...

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 4th 2002, 1:59 pm

hollis27 wrote: Footage of what from the Museum I've never heard of?
This was discussed previously and I believe that Jason or Gord provided the link, but I'll be the research monkey today:

http://www.mtr.org/

If you go through the DVD forum, I'm sure you can find the original thread where someone (Gord?) absolutely raved about the excellent footage the the museum has and then we talked about how much it would cost to get it for the bonus disc, etc.

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 4th 2002, 2:07 pm

fnordboy wrote:I think you forgot the special DVD-ROM extra.

"Congratulations Sucker" award that we can print out and frame, you know for our so-called bragging rights...
How about a "I survived ordering the MSCL DVD from Another Universe.com" t-shirt?

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 4th 2002, 2:11 pm

Ross Rojek wrote: How about a "I survived ordering the MSCL DVD from Another Universe.com" t-shirt?
Good to see you still have your sense of humor.

Unfortunately that would be promoting your company...which i think none of us really want to do at this point. But maybe when the discs come that will be a different story (heh)...

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 4th 2002, 2:17 pm

Ross-
I see you're still here, not trying to be a bitch, but are ya gonna answer my questions?
Candy-
Thanks for posting that info, I appreciate it, but I'm finished searching through this forum for old info on a product I paid for, when the person with the information is, in fact here.
I apologize if I sound snappy - I'm just irritated at the whole process.
Ross Rojek wrote:
fnordboy wrote:I think you forgot the special DVD-ROM extra.

How about a "I survived ordering the MSCL DVD from Another Universe.com" t-shirt?

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 4th 2002, 2:20 pm

fnordboy wrote:Unfortunately that would be promoting your company...which i think none of us really want to do at this point.
You caught that huh?

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 4th 2002, 5:53 pm

Ross Rojek wrote:
fnordboy wrote:Unfortunately that would be promoting your company...which i think none of us really want to do at this point.
You caught that huh?
We are slick ones here :wink:

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 4th 2002, 6:00 pm

ROSS - Is there a reason you are ignoring my post? :roll:

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 4th 2002, 8:21 pm

hollis27 wrote:ROSS - Is there a reason you are ignoring my post? :roll:
No, I just couldn't answer it when you first posted it (site wasn't loading for me) and then I was off working the rest of the day.

Dan interviewed Winnie Holzman, Marshall Herskovitz and Edward Zwick. About 70 minutes and they covered a lot of ground.

Somone already posted the Muesum info. It was a hour long question and answer period about one of the episodes. Jason has seen it.

The MTV footage is stuff from the actors when they were running MSCL on the channel. I'm still waiting on final aproval for that.

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 4th 2002, 8:32 pm

"No, I just couldn't answer it when you first posted it (site wasn't loading for me) and then I was off working the rest of the day."

Umm, no. You responded to two other posts AFTER I posted mine, so please, don't give me that BS.

"Somone already posted the Muesum info. It was a hour long question and answer period about one of the episodes. Jason has seen it. "

Question and answer period with WHO? For all I know, it could be a question and answer period between you and people from this board. As I stated earlier, I'm not going to search through and UNOFFICIAL message board to get answers about a product I PAID for. Any questions I have, I expect to be answered when I ask them, by somebody who works for AU. That, my friend, is what I paid for.