Where is Ross?

This forum has been closed and archived. No further postings allowed. Read-only access. For more informations read this announcement.
Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Where is Ross?

Post by Sammi » Oct 4th 2002, 1:31 pm

I think we all need to take are knives and forks in hand and start banging them on the table while loudly chanting Ross's name. Maybe if we all chant loudly enough Ross will actually post a reply on this board about when this set is going to be shipped (if amazon can list a ship date why can't he), the exact date when all overcharges will be fixed (I think anything later than STAT--TODAY-- is inappropriate) and how his company is going to compensate all of us who have been waiting patiently since June 18th for this set to ship.

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 4th 2002, 1:49 pm

I already had 3 posts before I saw this one.

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Oct 6th 2002, 12:31 am

Ross Rojek wrote:I already had 3 posts before I saw this one.
Okay so you replied to 3 posts before you saw this one, but why won't you answer my questions? I think the questions I asked are only fair and since you are CEO of your company you should be able to answer them. Just think about this, if you answered these questions honestly in a straight forward, realistic manner (And vague answers like they will be sent as soon as we get them don't count) most people posting on these boards would be a lot less hostile to you; not to mention we would probably be a lot happier of a customer. I would bet if you answered these questions truefully a lot of people might actually forget about the amazon mix up. I know a lot of the problems aren't you fault, but it is your job to tell us how you are going to fix them.

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 6th 2002, 4:52 pm

And still no reply...surprise, surprise.

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Re: Where is Ross?

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 7th 2002, 1:35 pm

girl_from_texas wrote:I think we all need to take are knives and forks in hand and start banging them on the table while loudly chanting Ross's name. Maybe if we all chant loudly enough Ross will actually post a reply on this board about when this set is going to be shipped (if amazon can list a ship date why can't he), the exact date when all overcharges will be fixed (I think anything later than STAT--TODAY-- is inappropriate) and how his company is going to compensate all of us who have been waiting patiently since June 18th for this set to ship.
I'm working on fixing all of the overcharges right now. Since I posted I got 35 e-mails. I'll be working through them all this morning.

BMG says they are inserting the DVDs into the slipcases this week and then will ship to us. I'm working on finding a fast freight company to get them to me in as short a period of time as possible. But until they say "Ok, pick them up now" I can't say.

I'll be posting our plan to compensate people based on:

People who pre-ordered the 2500 and have been waiting ever since.

People who ordered after the first 2500 expecting the June 18th ship date

People who ordered expecting the September 17th ship date.

Expect that there will be no shipping charges, all orders will be getting the lunchbox and bonus disk and something else.

Fedup
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Fedup » Oct 7th 2002, 2:17 pm

Ross Rojek wrote:
I'm working on fixing all of the overcharges right now. Since I posted I got 35 e-mails. I'll be working through them all this morning.

BMG says they are inserting the DVDs into the slipcases this week and then will ship to us. I'm working on finding a fast freight company to get them to me in as short a period of time as possible. But until they say "Ok, pick them up now" I can't say.

I'll be posting our plan to compensate people based on:

People who pre-ordered the 2500 and have been waiting ever since.

People who ordered after the first 2500 expecting the June 18th ship date

People who ordered expecting the September 17th ship date.

Expect that there will be no shipping charges, all orders will be getting the lunchbox and bonus disk and something else.
*When* will you be "posting our plan to compensate people"? I'm in the process of cancelling my order and probably would have done so already if I haven't been so busy and gotten a service rep to pick up the first time I called.

Ross Rojek
AnotherUniverse.com

Post by Ross Rojek » Oct 7th 2002, 2:30 pm

Fedup wrote:*When* will you be "posting our plan to compensate people"? I'm in the process of cancelling my order and probably would have done so already if I haven't been so busy and gotten a service rep to pick up the first time I called.
Later today posting it here and also by e-mail to everyone who's ordered it so far.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 7th 2002, 2:31 pm

Ross Rojek wrote:Expect that there will be no shipping charges, all orders will be getting the lunchbox and bonus disk and something else.
Seeing as how I preordered as soon as humanly possible and am therefore already expecting the lunch box, the bonus disc, and free shipping you can imagine that I'm not jumping up and down over this announcement. "Ooooh, I'm getting what I ordered seven months ago!" I'm sure that it is exciting for people who ordered recently who were not going to receive a lunch box or free shipping, but come on - what about the people who had their money taken back in February? We deserve something for being so patient (and not cancelling our orders).

Fedup
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Fedup » Oct 7th 2002, 8:13 pm

candygirl wrote:
Seeing as how I preordered as soon as humanly possible and am therefore already expecting the lunch box, the bonus disc, and free shipping you can imagine that I'm not jumping up and down over this announcement. "Ooooh, I'm getting what I ordered seven months ago!" I'm sure that it is exciting for people who ordered recently who were not going to receive a lunch box or free shipping, but come on - what about the people who had their money taken back in February? We deserve something for being so patient (and not cancelling our orders).
I'm with you there candygirl. I ordered way back in February also and, *woo-hoo* I'm getting what I ordered! The only thing that would make me reconsider cancelling my order would be a price, comparable to Amazon's pricing, while also getting the bonus disc and lunchbox. And with all the coupons, the Amazon set comes out to around $55.

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Oct 7th 2002, 8:34 pm

candygirl wrote: Seeing as how I preordered as soon as humanly possible and am therefore already expecting the lunch box, the bonus disc, and free shipping you can imagine that I'm not jumping up and down over this announcement. "Ooooh, I'm getting what I ordered seven months ago!" I'm sure that it is exciting for people who ordered recently who were not going to receive a lunch box or free shipping, but come on - what about the people who had their money taken back in February? We deserve something for being so patient (and not cancelling our orders).
Oh didn't you hear.... the first 2,500 of us get a "certificate of authenticity". :roll:

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 7th 2002, 8:37 pm

Is that good for anything besides (1) selling on ebay with the lunchbox or (2) wiping my a$$?

:?

P.S. No, I'm not selling my lunchbox on ebay! :roll:

hollis27
Liberty High Student

Post by hollis27 » Oct 7th 2002, 8:38 pm

Wait a minute...is he saying that we're going to find out TONIGHT what Au is going to do to compensate us? Alert the freakin' media.

Ross Rojek wrote:
Fedup wrote:*When* will you be "posting our plan to compensate people"? I'm in the process of cancelling my order and probably would have done so already if I haven't been so busy and gotten a service rep to pick up the first time I called.
Later today posting it here and also by e-mail to everyone who's ordered it so far.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 7th 2002, 8:40 pm

It is now 5:40pm PDT and I have not received an email regarding the DVDs nor have I seen a post at the forum with an update. I think it's safe to say we're waiting until tomorrow for an update.

But please, prove me wrong!

andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Post by andrewgd » Oct 7th 2002, 8:46 pm

I just hope Ross explains everything he's going to do to compensate everyone.

He's said there will be different reimbursements for the different periods that it was ordered.

I just hope that us first 2500 will get something definitely worth it. I didn't wait this long just to get a freakin tshirt and paper of authenticity.

We are the only reason this project is going in the first place.
Ross Rojek wrote:Later today posting it here and also by e-mail to everyone who's ordered it so far.
Would have thought this would be done by 6pm pacific time, let alone the 4:30pm that they allow customers to contact them. I guess Ross works extra long hours for his company. (I know...I know, I shouldn't joke in these stressful times...)

Yet again, we're left to wait on his time...which is being paid by our money...

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Oct 8th 2002, 1:34 am

It's the promises that are made with no intention of keeping them that gets to me. Now we all know that when Ross says there will be an e-mail, there will be no e-mail. Hell, I've recived a total of 2 e-mails from AU in 8 months, but I've been promised somewhere around 20 updates.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)